Bank of America Collector Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bank of America Collector Interview Questions

2.4

14 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Collector Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

phone inverview, called in for face to face interview with 2 team mangers. was called next week with offer. Typical interview questions; tell me how you deal with difficult situations, how do you priortize your work, tell me about yourself....

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America

Collector Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America in August 2011.

Interview

I went to the location and took a two hour test and then did an interview. A few days later I was contacted by the recruiter, completed various tests online. Completed federal backround check including fingerprinting. Then recevied an offer a few days later.

Interview Questions

• What do you think will be the most challenging aspect of this job?   1 Answer

Collector Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Bank of America in April 2011.

Interview

The interview went great. A little studying goes along way. The HR requiter was very helpful and gave me some ideas on how to Ace the interview, and some of the questions the manager might ask.
    What do you know about BOA?
    What do you know about loans?
    What makes you a good candidate for this position?

Interview Questions

• How would you help your coworker if you knew they were not fowling the proper rules and regulations?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Do your research.
    Ask a lot of questions.
    Dress professionally.
    Be a little early.
    Look over your resume.
    Always Be yourself.

Collector Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bank of America in April 2009.

Interview

I got a call from Bank of America recruiter asking if i was interested in the collector position. I never applied but i had a profile on their website. She stated she found my resume in their database and was wondering if i was interested.

Interview Questions

• How would you calm an irate caller   Answer Question
    • How would you deal with a customer where there is an obvious language barrier   Answer Question

Negotiation

There really was no negotiation. She told me that is the most they will pay me.

See What Bank of America Employees Are Saying

StarStarStarStarStar   Current Senior Software Engineer in Tracy, CA

Pros: “Strong management culture promoting ethical behavior with several corresponding yearly mandatory training courses. Early adopter of telecommuting program called My Work.”“Strong management culture promoting ethical behavior with several corresponding yearly mandatory training courses. Early adopter of telecommuting program called My Work.” – Full Review