Bank of America Customer Relationship Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bank of America Customer Relationship Manager Interview Questions

2.0

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Relationship Manager Interview

Interview

It was a very long process. First interview was a phone interview with the recruiter, second interview was with a manager at their HQ and the third interview was with a branch manager. After the second interview, which went well. The recruiter was supposed to set up the third interview before he leaves for vacation but that didn't happened.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bank of America (Charlotte, NC) in May 2015.

Interview

Behavioral questions. Ask many question such as what would you do in this situation....etc. just give your experience in this area. They will also ask very similar questions but overall not difficult

Interview Questions

• Tell me time you gave exceptional customer service to a difficult customer   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (Boston, MA) in April 2015.

Interview

Smooth, HR was clear and very engaging. It took 30 minutes and hiring manager has a great personality and clearly engaged me. I would recommend people to look at opportunities provided by Bank of America = More power to you.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage customer service   1 Answer

Other opportunities.

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bank of America (Richardson, TX) in August 2013.

Interview

I worked through a recruiter who was great. Initially interviewed by a woman who did not select me and I was later advised she did not select me because I was too independent. The recruiter sent me back for a second interview because my skills fit the job and interviewed with a man and received an offer. The gentlemen was professional in explaining the expectations of the job and upheld the reputation of the company.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer couldn't believe I wanted to work there due to all jobs on resume were management positions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Getzville, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bank of America (Getzville, NY).

Interview

One face to face interview. Offer next morning. No salary negotiations. I might have had a phone interview first, I can't remember. Application was submitted online, recruiter called a copy days later to schedule an interview.

Interview Questions

• Pick one word to describe yourself. I thought this was a stupid question. In general, the interview ridiculous and is reflected by the low level of talent and job interviewing.   1 Answer

Negotiation

None. Take it or leave it.

Anonymous Employee in Brea, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Brea, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

Interview was good. The interviewer was friendly and we established a good rapport. Routine questions. Be prepared with your work history and what you have accomplished from prior job positions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. Prior accomplishments. What skills do you bring to the table? Why do you want to work for Bank of America? What are your strengths? What can you improve upon?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not much to negotiate. The salary is standard and benefits are included which is good.