Bank of America Customer Relationship Manager Interview Questions

Updated Oct 7, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 9 of over 6.5K interviews

Employee Referral14%
2.3
HardAverageEasy

Bank of America

Application

I interviewed at Bank of America

Interview

3 interviews. The interviews became progressively more difficult however they ask fairly standard questions. Each interview is slightly longer than the previous one. They appreciate honest answers and not ones that are memorized or scripted.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
    1 Answer
1 person found this interview helpful

Bank of America

Application

I interviewed at Bank of America

Interview

It was a very long process. First interview was a phone interview with the recruiter, second interview was with a manager at their HQ and the third interview was with a branch manager. After the second interview, which went well. The recruiter was supposed to set up the third interview before he leaves for vacation but that didn't happened.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Bank of America (Charlotte, NC) in May 2015

Interview

Behavioral questions. Ask many question such as what would you do in this situation....etc. just give your experience in this area. They will also ask very similar questions but overall not difficult

Interview Questions
  • Tell me time you gave exceptional customer service to a difficult customer
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (Boston, MA) in Apr 2015

Interview

Smooth, HR was clear and very engaging. It took 30 minutes and hiring manager has a great personality and clearly engaged me. I would recommend people to look at opportunities provided by Bank of America = More power to you.

Interview Questions
  • How do you manage customer service
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bank of America (Richardson, TX) in Aug 2013

Interview

I worked through a recruiter who was great. Initially interviewed by a woman who did not select me and I was later advised she did not select me because I was too independent. The recruiter sent me back for a second interview because my skills fit the job and interviewed with a man and received an offer. The gentlemen was professional in explaining the expectations of the job and upheld the reputation of the company.

Interview Questions
  • The interviewer couldn't believe I wanted to work there due to all jobs on resume were management positions.
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Getzville, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Bank of America (Getzville, NY)

Interview

One face to face interview. Offer next morning. No salary negotiations. I might have had a phone interview first, I can't remember. Application was submitted online, recruiter called a copy days later to schedule an interview.

Interview Questions
  • Pick one word to describe yourself. I thought this was a stupid question. In general, the interview ridiculous and is reflected by the low level of talent and job interviewing.
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Brea, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Brea, CA) in Apr 2012

Interview

Interview was good. The interviewer was friendly and we established a good rapport. Routine questions. Be prepared with your work history and what you have accomplished from prior job positions.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself. Prior accomplishments. What skills do you bring to the table? Why do you want to work for Bank of America? What are your strengths? What can you improve upon?
5 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Charlotte, NC) in Feb 2012

Interview

A phone interview was general get to know you questions that followed by a face-to-face interview with two members of the management team. The face-to-face interview was situational questions that gave you the opportunity to highlight your level of customer service, your management style, how well you work under pressure, etc.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when you had to work under a tight deadline and what were the results?

Anonymous Employee in Getzville, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bank of America (Getzville, NY) in Jun 2009

Interview

Quality Hiring and Interview process. Was given a high view of the job and the overall company. Felt very comfortable with the interviewer. Was asked a lot of questions about delivering bad news and difficult situations. Was asked to give examples of times I had to deal with difficult situations and how the customer reacted to what I had to say.

Interview Questions
  • What is the one quality in yourself you feel needs improvement?
RSS Feed</>Embed