Bank of America Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bank of America Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Feb 16, 2017

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Lackawanna, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Lackawanna, NY).

Interview

Applied, took assessment , email to schedule phone interview , it went well scheduled in person interview , was told will hear back in 1 week, offer was made and accepted . Now doing the rest of hiring process

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (Las Vegas, NV) in January 2017.

Interview

Easy and fast; applied online, sent online assessment, phone interview , face to face interview, got a call the next day saying I got the job; sign offer, background and finger print

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Jacksonville, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

Interviewer give you overview of the job goes through a checklist and then get into the questions all behavioral. Once that's complete you have to role play. One role play is to sell a pencil and second they give you information about a client.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to do something something that was not popular but it was the right thing to do?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Plano, TX).

Interview

Was a bit of a lengthy process. I started the process in October 2010 and started in January 2011. First and foremost you'll get some online testing to complete after applying. If that goes well you will get a phone interview. Once passing that there will be another online test and another phone interview. From there you move to an in person interview with two floor managers. If offered a position you are required to complete a background check prior to your first day of training.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frisco, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bank of America (Frisco, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter, I showed up to an interview, the person interviewing me said something discriminatory about poor hispanics, and the interview ended and I was escorted out of the building.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time in which a customer said something offensive to you and how you responded.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brea, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Brea, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

A waste of time, gas and energy. Showed up an hour early and still had to wait another 45 minutes after my scheduled interview time before I was even acknowledged.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for bank of America   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Newark, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bank of America (Newark, DE).

Interview

I applied online and got a call within a week. My first interview was with a floor manager. I lucked out because I was able to do all my interviews the same day. The second interview was with a senior manager. I was called with a decision within a few days.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Bank of America?
      What are your Long term and short term goals?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Brea, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bank of America (Brea, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

It was one of the easiest job interviews I have ever had. Took about 15 minutes. Very basic, straight forward questions. For example: did you find the place alright, do you have call center experience, can you handle a high call volume, ect... If you can tie your show laces, you can work for Bank of America.

Interview Questions

• What do you like about customer service?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Brooklyn, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Online application/ Online assessment/ Branch manager interview/ Phone interview/ Acceptance
    HR department is very helpful as long as you reply for their email on time. And do not forget to prepare yourself about corporate culture and skills list they are looking for.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle frustrated customers   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Brea, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bank of America (Brea, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

After submitting a resume and meeting requirements i was given an assessment test online that was about 45 minutes long, i was emailed my results that i passed, then i was offered a phone interview, and then offered an in-person interview at the location, last step was background check and fingerprinting.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you did something completely new during the length of your previous employment?   2 Answers