Bank of America Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bank of America Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Bank of America

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Wildwood, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (Wildwood, NJ) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied on BOA site on august 11th. I was contacted on 14th to interview with bank manager after passing online assessment.
Interview went very well, manager was very personable, made me feel very at ease. Right now I am waiting to complete background check.

Interview Questions

• One question asked was if I would have a problem asking customers about their financial situation.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America in February 2017.

Interview

Interview process was quick. First a phone interview and then face to face. They ask multiple questions about situations you have experienced. Be detailed in your response and explain the entire situation.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you dealt with a difficult customer.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Brea, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (Brea, CA).

Interview

The interview was very easy. I met with two young ladies that were very pleasant and easy to speak too. They asked to give them examples of my past work experience. After the interview, I was told someone would contact me in a couple days. It actually took about a week with the offer.

Interview Questions

• Give us an example of a time that you had to deal with a difficult customer ? And how did it affect the rest of your day ?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Scotch Plains, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (Scotch Plains, NJ) in April 2017.

Interview

Very quick. Applied online, took the test. Please take your time on the test. Received a call from the main branch to come in for a interview, there it was very fast spoke about the company, past experiences, and the next day received an offer. After that just need to do the background check and the fingerprints which is a long procedure in itself.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Bank of America (San Diego, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

I was referred by an employee to come in and bring in my resume. I dropped it off with a branch manager and the conversation was a minute or so. I left a good impression. I applied to a different location online but she would ask for the HR to transfer my application to hers. I did a phone interview for the other location but didn't get it. But I waited two months and was slowly losing faith then one day HR contacted me to come in for an interview the next day. I come to the interview and it took less than 8 minutes. HR called me next day to offer me the positions. Very easy! Still awaiting back ground check and fingerprint should start in 3/4 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Bank of America?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (Fort Worth, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

Sit a table with the manager and they will ask you questions about the position and situations you have been in that relates. It was pretty relaxed pretty easy.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

I was interviewed in a two part process. The first interview was an overall background and job history review. The second portion of the interview was behavioral and scenario questions

Interview Questions

• Describe how you would handle an particular situation to assist a customer that was not able to reach a resolution with other associates   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (San Antonio, TX) in November 2014.

Interview

it was nerve wrecking. the room felt very tense. i felt i was being judged on my appearance and not my skills at first. i felt uneasy when i left, not knowing if i left a good impression or even had a chance of getting a cal back.

Interview Questions

• about previous employment and any gaps   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Bank of America (San Francisco, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Very friendly lady, enthusiastic about my background. Told me a lot about the sort of work the job entailed and asked me if I thought it would be a good fit.

Anonymous Employee in Stockton, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (Stockton, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

People that are taking the interview should be more education and should not be afraid to hire someone who is more knowledgeable or has more experience because they are going to help improve the company by hiring more qualified people.

Interview Questions

• What are your strength and weaknesses   1 Answer