Bank of America Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 24, 2017

2.3

102 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Brea, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (Brea, CA).

Interview

The interview was very easy. I met with two young ladies that were very pleasant and easy to speak too. They asked to give them examples of my past work experience. After the interview, I was told someone would contact me in a couple days. It actually took about a week with the offer.

Interview Questions

• Give us an example of a time that you had to deal with a difficult customer ? And how did it affect the rest of your day ?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (Fort Worth, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

In my experience the hiring process was very easy. The process to get hired is about a month and a half long. First you submit your resume if it's liked they'll invite you to take assessment. It took about two weeks to get offered to take assessment. If you pass the assessment they'll invite you in for for a interview about a week after you complete assessment. The interview was very easy it's a behavioral styled situational interview. If you prepare before you go it is really easy just be yourself while displaying your work ethic through the stories you choose to tell. About three days after I got the call from them offering me the job.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of working with a difficult customer and explain the steps you took to turn the situation around?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

I was interviewed in a two part process. The first interview was an overall background and job history review. The second portion of the interview was behavioral and scenario questions

Interview Questions

• Describe how you would handle an particular situation to assist a customer that was not able to reach a resolution with other associates   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Bank of America (San Diego, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

I was referred by an employee to come in and bring in my resume. I dropped it off with a branch manager and the conversation was a minute or so. I left a good impression. I applied to a different location online but she would ask for the HR to transfer my application to hers. I did a phone interview for the other location but didn't get it. But I waited two months and was slowly losing faith then one day HR contacted me to come in for an interview the next day. I come to the interview and it took less than 8 minutes. HR called me next day to offer me the positions. Very easy! Still awaiting back ground check and fingerprint should start in 3/4 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Bank of America?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Bank of America (San Francisco, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Very friendly lady, enthusiastic about my background. Told me a lot about the sort of work the job entailed and asked me if I thought it would be a good fit.

Anonymous Employee in Scotch Plains, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (Scotch Plains, NJ) in April 2017.

Interview

Very quick. Applied online, took the test. Please take your time on the test. Received a call from the main branch to come in for a interview, there it was very fast spoke about the company, past experiences, and the next day received an offer. After that just need to do the background check and the fingerprints which is a long procedure in itself.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fredericksburg, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (Fredericksburg, VA) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online and next day.I was asked to schedule an appointment for phone interview. Interviewer asked me lots of behavioral questions, my previous work experiences and also my availability.

Anonymous Employee in Lackawanna, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Lackawanna, NY).

Interview

Applied, took assessment , email to schedule phone interview , it went well scheduled in person interview , was told will hear back in 1 week, offer was made and accepted . Now doing the rest of hiring process

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America in February 2017.

Interview

Interview process was quick. First a phone interview and then face to face. They ask multiple questions about situations you have experienced. Be detailed in your response and explain the entire situation.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you dealt with a difficult customer.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (Las Vegas, NV) in January 2017.

Interview

Easy and fast; applied online, sent online assessment, phone interview , face to face interview, got a call the next day saying I got the job; sign offer, background and finger print