Bank of America Customer Service and Sales Specialist II Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bank of America Customer Service and Sales Specialist II Interview Questions

2.7

Customer Service and Sales Specialist II Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America in December 2015.

Interview

Bank of America's HR personnel are very inviting and friendly. During my phone interview, the interviewee was very sociable and made me feel at ease throughout the conversation. She set the atmosphere for it to be very relaxed in order to make me (a nervous wreck at the time) confident in my responses and to accurately answer her questions. The interview only lasted about 20 minutes, moving me forward to an in person interview. The in person interview wasn't much different from the phone interview. This time, I was interviewed by a gentleman, via television. This concept initially sounded strange, but it was quite interesting and the interview didn't feel any different, even though he and I were in different states.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time in which you dealt with an irate customer.
    Describe a time in which you went above and beyond to assist a customer.
    Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America

Customer Service and Sales Specialist II Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bank of America in October 2014.

Interview

Two interviews. first one is a phone interview from the recruiter. second interview is a 1:1 with the hiring manager. Before you get a call from a recruiter you have to pass an online assessment test that is designed specifically for the position. Mock calls are included in the online assessment test.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions were presention. Questions focus mainly on your problem solving skills and your ability to drive sales. Empathy is big too.   Answer Question

Customer Service and Sales Specialist II Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Recruitment is very automated with not much human element until they make the offer. This was a panel interview with 2 managers. They will ask you questions about how you would handle particular situations, previous sales experience, call volume, irate customers, a particular accomplishment.

Interview Questions

• You will be required to sell a pen at your interview. I mean it!!! They will walk away for a couple of minutes and come back and you will have to articulate the sell of the pen.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Scranton, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bank of America (Scranton, PA) in September 2013.

Interview

easy, process. I as given an overview of job, ( which was misrepresented ) asked me 1-2 questions regarding my background. I was hired before I returned home from this interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation... I was hired before I even returned home from the initial interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bank of America (Denver, CO) in May 2013.

Interview

Initial phone interview, 2nd phone interview or face to face depend on your location. If you are a bilingual CSR, they will test your language skills. Many of my peers done this process face to face, since I was not at the location of work at the time of interview, they let me finish it remotely.

Interview Questions

• How to calm an upset customer   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Kennesaw, GA) in April 2013.

Interview

Applied online and received a call within two weeks. A recruiter called and conducted a phone interview. He asked me to do an online assessment. I pass the assessment and he scheduled a face to face interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They offered a base pay with no room for negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in East Providence, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (East Providence, RI) in March 2013.

Interview

Internet-based computer skills and call center assessment, telephone interview, and in person interview. After the in person interview the recruiter called back with an offer and also agreed to my negotiated salary request. Recruiter also discussed schedule options and various benefits available to employees.

Interview Questions

• Various customer service related questions, computer skills, and ability to maintain a strict schedule/attendance poicy.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I negotiated a small starting salary increase. Definitely recommend negotiating as it is possible. In retrospect, I probably could have gotten more.

Customer Service and Sales Specialist II Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America in December 2012.

Interview

I got the email from the recruiter asking me if I am interested in this position, since I posted my resume on Bank of America's website a while back. I passed the phone interview and language assessment. Finally I got the change to interview with the site leader who got to decide who she wants to work in her department. And after two days, I got the offer.

Interview Questions

• What do you think you are the right candidate for this position?   Answer Question

Customer Service and Sales Specialist II Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America in September 2012.

Interview

.Go on line to apply. There will be an on line assessment to see if you are customer centric. Then you will be contacted by a recruiter. A phone interview is set up with some role playing. If you pass then you will attend a group interview. From there if you are selected an HR rep will call you to make formal offer the process can take 2 to 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel you are the best candidate to work at Bank of America?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Pretty basic, just research the pay for your position and geographic area.

Anonymous Employee in Scranton, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Scranton, PA) in August 2012.

Interview

Felt attacked, it was confrontational. It was so formal where the interviewers inquired and I responded, like being instructed by a drill sergeant.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I tried to negotiate more than the $13 per hour offered, but was told their budget would not allow it,