Bank of America Customer Service and Sales Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bank of America Customer Service and Sales Specialist Interview Questions

1.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Service and Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, DE

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bank of America (Newark, DE) in June 2012.

Interview

I applied through their website. Received a call about a week later from a recruiter who scheduled me for a phone interview later that day. It wasnt my best interview i was nervous however so was my recruiter! She made me feel very comfortable. At the end of the interview she gave me some tips and then scheduled me for a 1:1 interview which was actually a 2:1 interview 3 days later! It went extremly well. It felt more like a conversation which was great! I was confident spoke about my customer service and sales experience and why i believed id be a good fit for the company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Salary was good for this position.

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America

Customer Service and Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Fresno, CA) in October 2010.

Interview

I applied online then received a call from the recruiter. I proceeded to have a phone interview and had to pass an online test. At that point I was offered a one on one interview. Once that step was passed I was offered a job.

Interview Questions

• No real difficult questions, interview was mainly to get to know the personality.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, had to accept what was given.