Bank of America FMAP Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bank of America FMAP Interview Questions

Updated Oct 31, 2016

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied through my university and heard back within a week. The interview was all behavioral questions and nothing tricky. The person that interviewed me did not jive with me at all.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America

FMAP Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

On campus interview followed by a super day in Charlotte. They want to get to know you, and ask more questions about your personality. Need to attend several events including a dinner on campus.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you had a conflict during your current job.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bank of America (Charlotte, NC) in January 2016.

Interview

30 Minute Phone Interview with the HR Recruiter. She asked mainly behavioral questions and asked about my excel skill set. Very average interview, the recruiter could have not been more friendly.

FMAP Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Interviewed prior with recruiter. Selected for an onsite interview at out of state career fair. Interviewed first with a VP. It was tough. There were behavioral questions. Next round was with a senior VP. Again B-Questions. Heard back within a week. I made the cut and had final interview. Again it was behavioral plus technical questions.

The recruiting team was very personable and friendly. Very good exepriencee.

Interview Questions

• Leadership questions, problem solving, conflict resolution, team work etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bank of America (Charlotte, NC) in January 2015.

Interview

Applied through my university job board. Had two back to back 30 minute behavioral interviews with two different interviewers on-campus. I then went to Charlotte, NC for the second round. The interviews were all behavioral based.

FMAP Interview

Interview

straightforward behavioral discussion one 30 min interview
    do a lot of recruiting events before hand
    bring a bunch of people down with them
    in corporate finance
    need to know basic questions: why banking, why BofA, etc.
    super day in charlotte is next round

FMAP Interview

Interview

2 back to back interviews

Interview Questions

• Seemed to be straight forward behavioral interview one technical question. The interview was rushed because the interviewers need to get back to there offices.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in State College, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Bank of America (State College, PA) in February 2013.

Interview

Fairly easy interview. Two 30 minute interviews. The first was going over my resume and talking about myself. The second was giving examples of a time something happened. There were technical questions but other candidates told me they had some technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you were asked by a co-worker to do something you believed was unethical.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation