Bank of America FMAP Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 19, 2017

2.9

12 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

FMAP Interview

Interview

Talked with recruiter for a couple weeks. Applied online and had one phone interview. Invited to New York City to interview. Three interviews. One case study, one technical, one behavioral

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume. Accounting questions (Balance Sheet, Income Statement, etc)   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Charlotte, NC) in October 2017.

Interview

On campus interview then invited for the super day in charlotte. Super day is a 2 day event: first night is networking and meeting the people you will be interviewing with. Second day is a case study and two interviews. Case study is just trying so see if you know how to think, you don't have to get everything correct. Interviews are mostly goodness of fit and trying to see if you actually want to work in banking.

Interview Questions

• Explain how banks make money. In what type of environment do interest rates rise. If you were the CEO of bank of America what is the first thing you would do.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

Pre-night dinner: meet with the recruiter and team members. Then the following day was two back to back interviews. After interviews, need at least week to get the result.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. What do you know about Bank of America?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied through my university and heard back within a week. The interview was all behavioral questions and nothing tricky. The person that interviewed me did not jive with me at all.

FMAP Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

On campus interview followed by a super day in Charlotte. They want to get to know you, and ask more questions about your personality. Need to attend several events including a dinner on campus.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you had a conflict during your current job.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bank of America (Charlotte, NC) in January 2016.

Interview

30 Minute Phone Interview with the HR Recruiter. She asked mainly behavioral questions and asked about my excel skill set. Very average interview, the recruiter could have not been more friendly.

FMAP Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Interviewed prior with recruiter. Selected for an onsite interview at out of state career fair. Interviewed first with a VP. It was tough. There were behavioral questions. Next round was with a senior VP. Again B-Questions. Heard back within a week. I made the cut and had final interview. Again it was behavioral plus technical questions.

The recruiting team was very personable and friendly. Very good exepriencee.

Interview Questions

• Leadership questions, problem solving, conflict resolution, team work etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Bank of America (Charlotte, NC) in April 2015.

Interview

- Recruiter Screener Interview
    - Interview with bank employee
    - Super day with one case interview and behavioral interviews

Most interviews focused on typical behavior questions. A few questions about the structure of bank of america, current management, and current stock price. Business case was not difficult.

Interview Questions

• - What are your greatest strengths, why are you interested in the program?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bank of America (Charlotte, NC) in January 2015.

Interview

Applied through my university job board. Had two back to back 30 minute behavioral interviews with two different interviewers on-campus. I then went to Charlotte, NC for the second round. The interviews were all behavioral based.

FMAP Interview

Interview

straightforward behavioral discussion one 30 min interview
    do a lot of recruiting events before hand
    bring a bunch of people down with them
    in corporate finance
    need to know basic questions: why banking, why BofA, etc.
    super day in charlotte is next round