Bank of America Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 28, 2017

2.9

36 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Applied through career center at school. Received invitation for pre night dinner two weeks after. Two back to back. Interviews were nice. Most are behavioral questions. Heard back a week later.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

They invited me to a networking event, then interview. Interview was not tough, but it was designed to intimidate people that didn't have confidence. They asked basic questions that every interviewer asks. It was a standard interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverside, RI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Bank of America (Riverside, RI) in August 2016.

Interview

Very unfriendly. Fake smile on the face. Showed no interest through out the interview process. The interviewers were very unprofessional. This attitude from the interviewees will make the interviewees nervous.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied via recruter, a week later. A phone interview from one of the hiring team members. Ask some technical questions. Most of them are related to their team job, but not hard. A week later, had a phone interview with another team member. Then no further follow ups.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bank of America (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

Individual interviews followed by a super day. The process consisted of 8 overall interviews, three phone screenings and five interviews on super day. The interview were not technical but rather mostly about your skill sets and background.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bank of America (San Francisco, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Called for phone interview then got an in person interview. Took a finance test and hired me after that. Both interviews were about 2 hours each. Both just explained what the job was and what qualities were expected

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None.

Anonymous Employee in Newark, DE

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Newark, DE) in October 2014.

Interview

Interviews were at the on-campus career services center. There were three 30-minute interviews conducted by upper management members. The process was relatively quick. There was a pre-interview networking reception the night before. The interview went very well and gave me an idea about the role but left me with very little grasp about the culture.

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

I was referred to this position by a friend, and they asked me to do the on site without the initial phone screening. I was interviewed by 4 ppl, brain teaser, technical questions and behavioral. most questions are related to either to my resume or to the opening.

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

There was 1 day of interviews with about 5 different managers. All of the questions were straightforward and the meetings were in person for about 30 minutes per manager.

Interview Questions

• All questions were fairly straightforward, there were no curveballs   Answer Question

Negotiation

I tried to negotiate, but this wasn't an option

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

Got referred for an interview. It was pretty hard as 5 different people came in to ask questions. Specific questions asked.

Interview Questions

• had to explain in details about a project from the past.   Answer Question