Bank of America Interview Questions in Florida | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 6, 2017

2.7

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Jacksonville, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

The interviewer asked great questions that pertained to the role I applied for with the bank. She was ipbeat and really pulled me into the interview. I was excited to join her team.

Interview Questions

• Tell about a difficult customer you worked with and how you handled the situation.   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (Orlando, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

Recruiter interviewed first in phone . General discussion about bacground, why to change job, hours, last company review , manager name and his views on me, my availablity, salary, benefits.
    Asked about previous experience.

Interview Questions

• Role play to sell pop ups.
      Policy change.
      Difficult situation
      Answer Question

Customer Service Specialist I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (Jacksonville, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

Mostly Behavioral Questions were asked. And then I did a role play. The Role Play consisted of a customer asking to fax something over to Bank of America or vice versa

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with an irate customer   1 Answer

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Jacksonville, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

Big on professional references, and letters of recomendation. They cover your past experience. They ask situational questions. (tell me abut a time..) They have you read a script. They also ask you to sell them something like a notepad, pen or pencil. (remember to ask openended questions for that)

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time hen you had to learn something and quickly put it to use.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Jacksonville, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

Interviewer give you overview of the job goes through a checklist and then get into the questions all behavioral. Once that's complete you have to role play. One role play is to sell a pencil and second they give you information about a client.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to do something something that was not popular but it was the right thing to do?   Answer Question

IT Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (Jacksonville, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

Slow process but easy interview. Did a phone interview easy questions. However, waited another two weeks for Manager to come from Norfolk, VA for in-person interview. Easy question but seems like they wanted to hire internally first! Waited 3 more weeks to finally log in online and seen I didn't get the job. No phone so don't wait around thinking you will get a phone call unless you get the job.

Interview Questions

• What's your leadership style. Tell me a time when? Typical interview questions.   Answer Question

Global Wealth Investment Client Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Bank of America (Miami, FL).

Interview

Met with team, consisting of Managing Director, VP, AVP, and portfolio analyst. Was interviewed in both English and Spanish, given that I was to support the team which serviced Global Wealth Latin American clients.

Later met with Operations Manager. After review and background checks, approval from Human Resources, and agreement with team which I was to support, was provided with package offer.

Negotiations limited given this was an entry level position to assist an established team and my background while extensive was a first step in this market segment.

Questions centered on general awareness of financial management, client service needs and how I would address them, and understanding of current events in the specific countries and regions to be serviced for clients.

Interview Questions

• Describe general understanding of "Know Your Client" as it relates to current laws in US for International & LatAm clients.   1 Answer

Small Business Deposites Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bank of America (Tampa, FL).

Interview

It's a lengthy interview process with a phone interview, and an in person interview. They do employment verification and if you left a job they require a letter of good standing, which most places won't give you because they legally cannot provide that kind of documentation for employment verification. I was offered the position and then it was taken from e a week before I was set to start.

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (Orlando, FL).

Interview

initial phone interview with recruiter followed by face to face interview with Financial center manager and Market Sales Manager. Offered position via recruiter then was asked to get finger printed and everything

Interview Questions

• what do you know about bank of americas culture and financial solutions   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spring Hill, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bank of America (Spring Hill, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

Started out with a questionnaire about your personality and scenarios related to the job. Once you pass that you get a call from a recruiter and have an over the phone interview. Fairly easy mainly just about your self and your job history as well as walking them through your sales process. The recruiter will tell right away if you did well and if so schedule you for an in person interview with the hiring manager. That interview is more challenging and more in depth. The manager will ask scenario based questions while wanting to hear your sales process. After the interview the recruiter will follow back up with you and let you know how you did. That process takes 3-5 business days. If done well you will have a final over the phone interview with the regional sales manager. He asked me the same questions as the previous manager but wanted to know more about me. I received a call from the recruiter the next day with a job offer

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your sales process.
      What motivates you?
      Why Bank of America?
      Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation the salary is set based on experience and location.