Bank of America Foreclosure Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bank of America Foreclosure Specialist Interview Questions

Updated Oct 15, 2016

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Simi Valley, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Simi Valley, CA).

Interview

Called after a week of submitting my resume online. Interviewed with a panel of 3 managers. Questions are experience-based and behavioral. After the panel is with a Senior VP which is more behavioral. Over all experience was good.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

Group type interview for mass hiring. Bank of America was hiring for many positions in foreclosure department. There were many managers and supervisors doing one on one interviews. They were quick and we got in and out in a reasonable amount of time. We were contacted after a week or so to move on to the next step.

Interview Questions

• Basic, plain and simple questions.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Simi Valley, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Simi Valley, CA).

Interview

Most of all the interview questions are behavioral interview question, "Name a time when..." When going to an interview at Bank of America always come prepared with examples for times when you thought out of the box, went above and beyond, overcame interpersonal problems, came against a deadline, and how you handled all of these situations. Make sure to know your resume and be prepared to give examples of how and when you have done the items listed on your resume. Typical first interviews have 2 or 3 interviewers at the Manager level and at times you will be called back for a second interview with 2 Unit Leaders.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult questions will be the extremely specific "name a time when" questions. An example of this would be, "Can you describe a time when you were faces with a tight deadline and you were not going to meet it, how did you handle this and what was the outcome?"   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chatsworth, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Bank of America (Chatsworth, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

Group interviews and questions of nature are regarding quantity or quality. Other questions were about how fast you can type and what part of your personality works well in a high stress environment.

Interview Questions

• Group interviews and questions of nature are regarding quantity or quality.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bank of America (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

Received phone call from a very nice HR person out of state who set me up with an interview, Before interview took place I had to fill out a form for a background check. Once I got to the interview it only took 15 minutes and the interviewing manager just read questions off of a paper. The day after the interview a third person called me to get information the same day a forth person name jean called. The forth person was very very push and asked questions not pertaining to my job or past work experiences as well as several other questions that Im sure are illegal to ask a job applicant.

Interview Questions

I refuse to work for a company that goes above and beyond with a persons privacy. What a person does in their spare time or whether or not they were laid off from a previous position has nothing to do with the potential for a job.

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bank of America (Plano, TX) in May 2012.

Interview

Interviewing was easy. Two managers asking script type of very basic questions (why are you a good fit, obstacles you have had to overcome to resolution, etc... The interviewers were managers in the department in which I was applying.

Interview Questions

• Name a time that you had a professional hardship and overcame it. Why do you feel you are a good fit for this company, how do we know you will stay and not just leave for a better opportunity, basic questions like weaknesses vs strengths etc...   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Bank of America (Fort Worth, TX) in March 2012.

Interview

Got hired through a temp agency and was there for 6months before I became permanent. I was there long enough to where I didn't need to be re-interviewed when they asked me to become permanent.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Simi Valley, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Simi Valley, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

Standard interview with many management groups

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to leave your current position.   1 Answer

No raise

Anonymous Employee in Addison, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Addison, TX) in June 2010.

Interview

Had a phone interview then 1:1 interview. Received an offer a week later and accepted

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Fort Worth, TX) in November 2009.

Interview

Phone interview, then a two on one interview with managers.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation it was a take it or leave it offer.