Bank of America Fraud Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 9, 2017

2.4

29 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Fraud Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Standard interview questions. Questions asking about your previous work experience, why you're interested. The process is overall easy and they are very quick aboUT doing the interviews and getting back to you.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, DE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (Newark, DE) in May 2017.

Interview

Great process. Great company. Everyone was friendly, interesting, interested, and a part of a great company culture. This company has improved so much since the purchase of Countrywide and the financial crisis of 2008 and no doubt this is one of the greatest companies in the world.

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2017.

Interview

Just a brief conversation and one situational question. It honestly felt like it was a brief conversation with a long time friend. The greatest interview I've ever had. I was rather late which I don't recommend but so was my interviewer. We got lost together and bonded over the experience.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bank of America (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Pretty standard process.
    You apply. They call. You do a phone interview. In my case I was out of town so my final interview was phone as well. They aren't exactly looking for rocket scientists so as along as you are a normal, enthusiastic person, you will do fine.

Anonymous Employee in Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Pasadena, CA).

Interview

Straight forward, no drug test, one interview on phone, and one in person with 3 people. Paid for parking, interview lasted about 35 minutes. Recruiter contacted me about a week earlier and finalized non-negotiable pay

Interview Questions

• Explain why you would think you would fit into this role with our department   Answer Question

Fraud Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bank of America in March 2015.

Interview

Easy Interview with a panel and several other candidates. The managers took their time listening to each and would change the questions and just ask a couple of the people the same question.

Fraud Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Waited about an hour before being iterviewed. Went into a room with about 4 females sitting at a round table. Didnt tell me much about the role, and they didnt really ask any questions. Wanted to know my background in Fraud because they didnt see it on my resume.

Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Kennesaw, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

100 people in one crowded auditorium. They called us in to interview by the tens, like speeding dating. They had about 8-10 interviewers, I believe they were all the managers. I was given 5 mins to shine, before being rushed off with the typical, "We'll be in touch." I honestly was surprised I got an offer, the manager was nice and friendly, but he seemed plastic. In fact, right after he asked if I had any questions he got up and headed out. I had to ask my question in the hallway on the way out. In their defense, they had a lot of candidates to interview, this interview was a day late due to bad weather. I can only imagine the stress and rush they were under. I let that pass and accepted the job.

I am curious about why they are hiring so many people. I heard there's a high turn over. I'm still kinda nervous this might be a scam or the biggest mistake of my life. But I read somewhere when you feel the anxiety is when you jump.

Interview Questions

• Typical behavioral questions, Tell me a time when you helped a difficult customer... yadda yadda   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work at Bank of America?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Fort Worth, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

It was suppose to be a group interview but with the amount of people, they did them individually. It's very simple . If they are on time starring that is a plus.

Interview Questions

• Do you see yourself with the company   1 Answer

Fraud Analyst Interview

Interview

Long but easy. Just Smile. Just like most companies, the first impression counts. Look presentable and you'll be ok. They have a lot of turnover so the pretty much hire everybody they can. No drug testing. That should give you an ideal of who they will hire