Bank of America Fraud Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bank of America Fraud Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Bank of America

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Kennesaw, GA) in January 2013.

Interview

Behavioral interview and skills questions on experience and how to handle situations. I had two phone interviews and them two face to face with one being a panel interview. I this was all done within a two week time frame.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2017.

Interview

Just a brief conversation and one situational question. It honestly felt like it was a brief conversation with a long time friend. The greatest interview I've ever had. I was rather late which I don't recommend but so was my interviewer. We got lost together and bonded over the experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, DE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (Newark, DE) in May 2017.

Interview

Great process. Great company. Everyone was friendly, interesting, interested, and a part of a great company culture. This company has improved so much since the purchase of Countrywide and the financial crisis of 2008 and no doubt this is one of the greatest companies in the world.

Fraud Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Standard interview questions. Questions asking about your previous work experience, why you're interested. The process is overall easy and they are very quick aboUT doing the interviews and getting back to you.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Jacksonville, FL) in December 2018.

Interview

They will be a majority of questions based on personal and work experiences. You might have the chance to elaborate with your answers. The interview process is average and questions that are given are answerable.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle and irate customer?   1 Answer

Fraud Analyst Interview

Interview

Online application phone interview then face to face interview after face to face interview I got an call with the offer included pay then an email with offer letter for job

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Chandler, AZ) in October 2015.

Interview

Be ready to bring personal examples, what you are passionate about, and your A game
    List 3 ways you can benefit the company - how do you communicate, prioritize, and handle stress

Interview Questions

• Tell us what you can bring to the table   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Newark, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Newark, DE) in September 2010.

Interview

The interview process at Bank of America was very simplistic. I initially applied online and received a phone call from a Recruiter within 72 hours. The conversation was very pleasant and was her just asking very basic questions to qualify me for the position, such as availability and things of that nature. After that, I was invited to take an assessment online. The assessment was very easy to follow and was just basic "common sense" simulation type of questions. After I successfully passed, I received an email inviting me to attend an in-person interview. At that point, I scheduled my interview and met with a Team Manager in the Fraud Department. After interviewing with her, I met with the Department Manager the same day. Before I left, they took me to Security to be fingerprinted and get my picture taken. I received a call within 24 hours offering me a position. The overall process was great.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions were fairly standard. The most difficult question came when their Background Verification company called me to ask questions about my prior education and employment to validate my background check.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The only negotiable part of the offer for this position was the hours/schedule. They had several to select from, but since it was a call center position, the salary was a standard starting salary that everyone starts at. There were a variety of schedules to choose from; however, one (1) weekend day was required for each schedule.

Fraud Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America in August 2013.

Interview

Saw the listing for the job at the BofA careers website and applied.
    Two days later, I received an email from a recruiter wanting to set a phone interview. Set that up within a week.
    I was then contacted by the recruiter three days after the phone interview to set a face-to-face interview, which I picked for the next day. The same day, I received a link for the ASI background information.
    I thought the interview went alight, all the questions were situational and/or behavioral type. They seemed really interested in my previous job and even asked me questions related to that which has nothing to do with the position but I figured...a test, perhaps? So I was ok with it. The managers told me they still had some more interviews to do but would have an answer in a couple weeks, that if I moved on there would be another interview...etc
    I finished up the ASI background information, and I wrote a really nice thank you letter the next day and sent it to the office. An actual letter, not email. I had two other interviews set up for other positions elsewhere so I was focused on them, so I was certainly surprised when I received a call back from the recruiter two days later! I was thinking that was quick, now they want to set up the next interview, but I actually received the verbal job offer!

Interview Questions

• Unexpected questions were questions related to my previous job that didn't have anything to do with the current one.
      Other questions were mostly behavior/situation type questions, such as how did you deal with upset customers, and what was your favorite thing you liked about your last job. etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not need to negotiate, as they offered me more than I expected. I was quite happy with the offer.

Fraud Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Initially I was contacted for a phone interview, followed by a group interview. The interview consisted of situational scenarios. The hiring process was quit lengthy as I had to fill out online forms, take an additional quiz, go in for fingerprinting. The background check is also pretty thorough as they ask for all previous employment including positions held for a short period and have an investigator to confirm your employment.

Interview Questions

• Nothing really difficult, they just want to know how you are able to handle stress and your experiences working in a team setting. Give examples of each questions and how you overcame obstacles in work and/or life.   Answer Question