Bank of America Fraud Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bank of America Fraud Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Bank of America

2.4

Fraud Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

She called stated that I would give a face to face interview and she would email me the day and time but I never received it and never received any callbacks

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America

Fraud Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America in January 2019.

Interview

The interview process began with a group interview where all the candidates were taken into a conference room to go over the company background and policies. Shortly after, we were individually taken into different room for our interviews. The interview lasted about twenty minutes and the interviewer asked me to state my background. Then, they explained how this would be difficult position and required a lot of patience to deal with customers.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you will be able to excel at this position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hunt Valley, MD

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bank of America (Hunt Valley, MD) in January 2019.

Interview

You are brought in for a quick interview. Lasts about 10 minutes. They just have you mainly talk as if you're on the phone and go through call situation. They also ask about prior experience at other jobs which relate to customer service. Doesn't need to be call center experience as long as you interacted with customers.

Interview Questions

• Go through the script and read it.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Jacksonville, FL) in December 2018.

Interview

They will be a majority of questions based on personal and work experiences. You might have the chance to elaborate with your answers. The interview process is average and questions that are given are answerable.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle and irate customer?   1 Answer

Fraud Analyst Interview

Interview

Online application phone interview then face to face interview after face to face interview I got an call with the offer included pay then an email with offer letter for job

Anonymous Employee in Hunt Valley, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bank of America (Hunt Valley, MD) in October 2018.

Interview

Easy u get a second interview your in they want to make sure u answer the clients call correctly and Handel irate clients . The job is very stressful

Fraud Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Standard interview questions. Questions asking about your previous work experience, why you're interested. The process is overall easy and they are very quick aboUT doing the interviews and getting back to you.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, DE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (Newark, DE) in May 2017.

Interview

Great process. Great company. Everyone was friendly, interesting, interested, and a part of a great company culture. This company has improved so much since the purchase of Countrywide and the financial crisis of 2008 and no doubt this is one of the greatest companies in the world.

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2017.

Interview

Just a brief conversation and one situational question. It honestly felt like it was a brief conversation with a long time friend. The greatest interview I've ever had. I was rather late which I don't recommend but so was my interviewer. We got lost together and bonded over the experience.

Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (Kennesaw, GA) in February 2016.

Interview

First apply online for the job posting if your application was approved you'll receive an online assessment if passed you'll a call for a phone interview and a date for a face to face interview

Interview Questions

• Give me one reason why I should Hire you?   1 Answer