Bank of America Fraud Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bank of America Fraud Analyst Interview Questions

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bank of America (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Pretty standard process.
You apply. They call. You do a phone interview. In my case I was out of town so my final interview was phone as well. They aren't exactly looking for rocket scientists so as along as you are a normal, enthusiastic person, you will do fine.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America

Anonymous Employee in Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Pasadena, CA).

Interview

Straight forward, no drug test, one interview on phone, and one in person with 3 people. Paid for parking, interview lasted about 35 minutes. Recruiter contacted me about a week earlier and finalized non-negotiable pay

Interview Questions

• Explain why you would think you would fit into this role with our department   Answer Question

Fraud Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bank of America in March 2015.

Interview

Easy Interview with a panel and several other candidates. The managers took their time listening to each and would change the questions and just ask a couple of the people the same question.

Fraud Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Waited about an hour before being iterviewed. Went into a room with about 4 females sitting at a round table. Didnt tell me much about the role, and they didnt really ask any questions. Wanted to know my background in Fraud because they didnt see it on my resume.

Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Kennesaw, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

100 people in one crowded auditorium. They called us in to interview by the tens, like speeding dating. They had about 8-10 interviewers, I believe they were all the managers. I was given 5 mins to shine, before being rushed off with the typical, "We'll be in touch." I honestly was surprised I got an offer, the manager was nice and friendly, but he seemed plastic. In fact, right after he asked if I had any questions he got up and headed out. I had to ask my question in the hallway on the way out. In their defense, they had a lot of candidates to interview, this interview was a day late due to bad weather. I can only imagine the stress and rush they were under. I let that pass and accepted the job.

I am curious about why they are hiring so many people. I heard there's a high turn over. I'm still kinda nervous this might be a scam or the biggest mistake of my life. But I read somewhere when you feel the anxiety is when you jump.

Interview Questions

• Typical behavioral questions, Tell me a time when you helped a difficult customer... yadda yadda   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work at Bank of America?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Fort Worth, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

It was suppose to be a group interview but with the amount of people, they did them individually. It's very simple . If they are on time starring that is a plus.

Interview Questions

• Do you see yourself with the company   1 Answer

Fraud Analyst Interview

Interview

Long but easy. Just Smile. Just like most companies, the first impression counts. Look presentable and you'll be ok. They have a lot of turnover so the pretty much hire everybody they can. No drug testing. That should give you an ideal of who they will hire

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bank of America (Fort Worth, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

General questions about how to handle stressful situations. Scenarios about previous employer, what i will be bringing to the company. My goals, if faced with a stressful situation, how would one handle it.

Interview Questions

• Are you flexible with hours   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (Kennesaw, GA) in September 2014.

Interview

I applied and was called for an interview in Bout 2-3 weeks. The first interview I was asked basic interview questions. Then they selectedme to move forward where I then had a 2nd interview the same day with someone higher. He basically asked me the same questions just in a different way. When it all came down to it the hiring manager said it was nothing that I did wrong, they just went with someone with more exoerience.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to make a angry customer happy   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Newark, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bank of America (Newark, DE) in August 2014.

Interview

it was a very relaxed interview. When i walked in the managers where very calm and made it seem like a calm conversation. I was only in there for about 30 mins and they asked me very general question. Such as tell me about yourself , and why would you be a good candidate for the position.

Interview Questions

• what would make you a good candidate for the position?   Answer Question