Bank of America Fraud Claims Initiation Analyst I Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bank of America Fraud Claims Initiation Analyst I Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Fraud Claims Initiation Analyst I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Kennesaw, GA) in July 2012.

Interview

Application is completed online. If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted by Bank of America Staffing. If offered a position, you will have a lengthy online application and I-9 paperwork to fill out prior to your first day of training. Also prior to your first day you must set up a time to be fingerprinted.

My first interview was conducted by two Team Managers and my follow up interview was conducted by the Unit Manager.

Interview Questions

• What type of people do you have the hardest time getting along with?   1 Answer
  • What are your biggest weaknesses?   Answer Question
  • Explain how you grew into a leadership role at your previous employer. (Give examples as to how you were a leader rather than a follower).   Answer Question

Negotiation

I received a call the day after my second interview with a job offer. I was given the starting pay but I said that would not suffice. I quoted what I made at my previous employer and the staffing agent said she would contact the Unit Manager to see what we could come up with. I was called back two days later with a significant increase, which I accepted.