Bank of America Interview Questions in Georgia | Glassdoor

2.7

128 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

after submitting your resume online ....first is the online skill and math assessment test. then is the phone interview and followed by a group interview and sometimes followed by a manager at the branch interview.

Interview Questions

• describe your experience related to a angry customer. describe yourself. describe your skills.
      describe how you would handle a situation. describe your personality individually or in a team environment. are you customer oriented or team oriented?   1 Answer

Collections Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Kennesaw, GA) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online then was instantly sent an assessment afterwards. It was the longest assessment ever. A few days later, I received an email from a recruiter wanting to know more about me & to schedule a briefe phone interview. We followed up that Friday & was scheduled an interview that following Monday. It was a group interview. There were 6 of us. Firstly, we sat in and there was a short presentation of the job overview. Secondly, we were all called one by one for our individual interviews. Mine went great, but I didn’t get the job bc he said I didn’t answer the question promtly to be a good fit. I honestly felt I didn’t get choosen bc I was over qualified. I was the only one with a degree & experience in banking. We all conversed about our backgrounds before we were called individually to the bank. I was amused honestly! I don’t think I’m better then anyone, but I was definitely the most qualified canidate. I wouldn’t have fit in noways. There were so many rachet ppl working in that building.... colorful hair & dressed however they choose. I think I may have seen 2 or 3 white faces working in that entire building. I’m actually glad I didn’t get the job. I, for sure, wouldn’t have fit in. The entire process took 2 weeks. Interview on a Monday & received the rejection email on Thursday afternoon. Oh and it’s a call center! Nice security though

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Bank of America (Atlanta, GA) in September 2017.

Interview

It was an employee referal but I still applied online.
    After that I got an invitation email to take an assessment test.
    After taking assessment test online, Bank of America sends you an assessment pass/fail confirm email. Couple of days later I received an email to set up an interview appointment.
    I interviewed with 3 managers and waiting for the final decision.

Interview Questions

• How does your previous job experience related to the applied job?   1 Answer

Sales and Leasing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bank of America (Atlanta, GA) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied online. The recruiter called for a phone screen interview. Several days later a phone interview with the hiring manager was scheduled. I had the phone interview with the hiring manager. The process took about 30 minutes.

Collections Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (Kennesaw, GA).

Interview

Was called in for a group interview, was presented a video about the collections process, what to expect while working there. Afterwards was directed for an for individual interview. The entire process lasted 2 hours, interviewing manager was really nice, but unsure of the next step said their might be a couple more interviews to follow wasnt sure since he was pulled at the last minute from his team to conduct the interview.

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Bank of America (Atlanta, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

Easy, fast and straightfoward. Refered by an employee, online application, online assesment, phone screening, one-on-one with Market Sales Manager, unofficial offer, negotiation, official offer letter, background check and I-9 verification, confirmation of start date.

Interview Questions

• Basically behavioural questions, why are you leaving your current employer and how you fit in to the new role with BOA, sales questions etc   1 Answer

Lead Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Group interview process with several managers within the market. There were about 10 candidates in the room with 4 financial center managers and the main market manager. Asked questions about customer service and what it means. Also asked questions about certain experiences you had at your previous job. Had a role playing activity as well. Definitely needed to know about the company and speak eloquently. This is where you try to shine.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you dealt with an unhappy customer and how you maneuvered though the situation?   Answer Question

Operations Specialist III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bank of America (Atlanta, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview was a bit intimidating, it was 2 managers, one was really nice and the other was not as nice. It was kind of like a good cop bad cop situation.

Interview Questions

• If you had to compare yourself to an animal which one would it be and why?   Answer Question

Claims Analyst (Level II) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bank of America (Kennesaw, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

My interview was scheduled for 1pm. It was 6 of us total waiting to be interviewed. At about 1:30 we were all escorted to a conference room where they explained the position and job role. They also answered any questions we had. Then each was escorted to be invterviewed individually. I was first interviewed by two managers who once completed asked me if I had time for a second interview with the hiring manager. Of course I complied and interviewed with the hiring manager. Once completed I was informed that I would hear back from
    them between 48-72 hrs. The managers were amazing and made me feel very comfortable. I'm usually very nervous in interviews but this time I was not. The questions were first about my past experiences then scenario type questions followed.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you experienced a difficult customer, how did you handle that customer, what was the outcome of the situation?   Answer Question

Human Relations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Atlanta, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied through my campus' career site and was contacted for a phone interview within two weeks. Phone interview with the head of the department lasting 10-15 minutes. Questions were behavioral questions. No questions were unexpected. Interviewed was the head of the department and was nice and friendly over the phone. Was given a response of whether or not I would move to the second round within 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Q: Tell me about a time you had to adjust to working with someone different and what transferable skills did you gain?   1 Answer