Bank of America Interview Questions in Georgia | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 5, 2017

2.7

Claims Analyst (Level II) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bank of America (Kennesaw, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

My interview was scheduled for 1pm. It was 6 of us total waiting to be interviewed. At about 1:30 we were all escorted to a conference room where they explained the position and job role. They also answered any questions we had. Then each was escorted to be invterviewed individually. I was first interviewed by two managers who once completed asked me if I had time for a second interview with the hiring manager. Of course I complied and interviewed with the hiring manager. Once completed I was informed that I would hear back from
    them between 48-72 hrs. The managers were amazing and made me feel very comfortable. I'm usually very nervous in interviews but this time I was not. The questions were first about my past experiences then scenario type questions followed.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you experienced a difficult customer, how did you handle that customer, what was the outcome of the situation?   Answer Question

Human Relations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Atlanta, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied through my campus' career site and was contacted for a phone interview within two weeks. Phone interview with the head of the department lasting 10-15 minutes. Questions were behavioral questions. No questions were unexpected. Interviewed was the head of the department and was nice and friendly over the phone. Was given a response of whether or not I would move to the second round within 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Q: Tell me about a time you had to adjust to working with someone different and what transferable skills did you gain?   1 Answer

Loan Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Bank of America (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

It was fair...but I am a ppl person. 2 managers took turns asking questions about my work experiences and attitude on the job. Just show that you are a hard working team player that can multitask and catch on quickly.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever gone above and beyond on the job?   1 Answer

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Duluth, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied on Bank of America website. Took assessment. Then was contacted for the group interview. After the group interview they asked me to stay for the one-on-one interview. My interviewer was really awesome. Since I didn't have experience meeting sales goals he suggested a different position that I could apply for, so I am currently in the interview process for Relationship Banker.

Interview Questions

• When was a time that you developed a personal relationship with a client?   Answer Question

Collectors I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bank of America (Atlanta, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied for the Collector 1 position(Kennesaw, Ga) After apply I completed to assessment. I was then contacted by the recruiter to do a telephone interview. The phone interview was basically her telling me about the company, position, expected salary, and the nly question she asked me was about my customer service experience. I then went in for the face to face interview which consisted of a presentation, interview with 2 different manager, and a role playing exercise. The next day the recruiter called me and stated I got the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your customer service experience?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you had to deal with an irrate customer?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you made a error/mistake at work? What did you do to try to fix it? What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Summer Global Technology Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Atlanta, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

met through career fair, one on campus interview, two 30 min phone call. On site was mostly behavioral, interviewer was a bit withdrawn, phone interview was with the manager of the location that you put for preferences.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you when there are others with more technical knowledge?   1 Answer

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newnan, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Newnan, GA) in August 2016.

Interview

I had completed the assessment then about two weeks later I received an email about a phone interview. I had the interview where they asked about my sales experience, told me about the company, and what the position will include. Now I'm waiting to hear back from them to schedule the in person interview.

Interview Questions

• Name a time that was challenging?   1 Answer

Collector I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Kennesaw, GA).

Interview

The interview process was a bit extensive. There were about 3 assessments and then an interview where you went in and provided information on the company and the position. After the presentation, your were interviewed by one manager and then you conducted a second interview and a role play by another manager. They give you 24 hours to hear back ( maybe 48- i forgot) from the HR rep that you've already been in contact with about the job. If and when you get the job, you are given a formal offer letter and asked to schedule a time to come back and be fingerprinted. Within the time of the accepted job offer and the training start date, they will conduct an extensive background check on you. As long as everything checks out, you will start the job.

Interview Questions

• What are your goals? How will you achieve them? Tell me about x job you had and why you left.   Answer Question

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bank of America (Atlanta, GA) in June 2016.

Interview

In general, the interview process was pretty relax. I was interviewed by two senior managers, very respectful. The discussion was first about how I heard about the job. Then, I introduce my-self and went over my resume, giving a detail description of all my previous positions. Finally, we talk about my motivations and what I could bring to the company.

Interview Questions

• Please explain the time gaps between your difference positions   2 Answers

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albany, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Albany, GA).

Interview

Filled out an app. Two weeks later recruiter called and went over a basic phone interview. Was emailed a link to take a test. Once I passed that, met with Branch manager. She wanted to follow up with her DM, met him at the branch with the branch manager. Got drilled pretty hard. Role playing, etc.

Interview Questions

• If a customer came in and wanted to open an account, but mentioned that they had other assets somewhere, what questions could you ask to get them to open up about that relationship.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Recruiter called with offer later and basically said they came in higher due to my degree