Bank of America Interview Questions in India | Glassdoor

Bank of America Interview Questions in India

Updated Feb 22, 2017

Senior Tech Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

The process was simple and well managed. Questions were mostly easy. I was asked all sorts of sql queries, basic programs like sorting, searching,etc. The focus was mostly on the resume. So prepare all the projects and skills that you have mentioned on your resume properly and you will be fine.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bank of America (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

Very easy.... Just a brief technical round... Then lob round.... Then hr round.. Then hr salary negotiations... Then background verification... Relocation reimbursement was very lengthy and irritating process

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not good

Interview

Application
    I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Lackawanna, NY (US)).

Interview
    Applied, took assessment , email to schedule phone interview , it went well scheduled in person interview , was told will hear back in 1 week, offer was made and accepted . Now doing the rest of hiring process

Interview Questions

• I was asked puzzles
      Q:A clock takes 7 sec to strike 7,how long it will take to strike 10?
      you can try it's easy.
      1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Bank of America (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

5 telephonic based on java, since i was not in same city they did all the rounds in telephone.if you have good hold on java that should be good. if you have previous banking or investment experies that is added advantage.

Software Development Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

3 rounds are planned.
    Based on technology they divide people and give tab for written test. 30 min test and basic questions. Once clear they will take to tech round folowrd by hr.
    Written test
    Tech
    Hr

Developer Interview Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bank of America (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

Ist round- Technical objective & subjective
    2nd round- Face to Face technical
    3rd round- Face to face technical

I was told to wait for a day, will let you know what ahead need to be done.Still no response, waiting for it eagerly.

Interview Questions

• SQL technical questions-

1. Find nth highest number by SQL
      2. Find greater than 5000 salaries from table X without using where or Having clause.
      Answer Question

Technology Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bank of America (New Delhi (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

Interview process was followed by online test on AMCAT platform. Test was objective type with sections on english,technical,quant and logical aptitude. Around 40 students applied. Everyone were interviewed given a fair chance to everyone. Interview was mainly elimination round. Simple questions based on resume and curriculum were asked. They were analyzing the performance of every students. Those whose first interview didn't go well were called for another technical interview and if that didn't go well too they were eliminated.

Interview Questions

• Q1. Tell me about yourself.
      Q2. Projects discussion
      Q3. Questions on database, difference between primary key and unique key
      Q4. SQl query to find top nth marks of student
      Q5. SDLC models
      Q6. Data mining questions
      Answer Question

They wanted me to work on a database sector which I wasn't interested in also most of their projects are support projects.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bank of America (Hyderabad (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

1st Round - Written test on Core Java (30 questions which covered from OOPS, Multithreading, Collections etc)
    2nd Round - Personal Interview (Core Java, SQL) - Asked core java concepts along with my project details, which I was able to answer all. Before they proceeded with SQL, I told that, I never worked on SQL. And that marked the end of the interview.
    HR sent a mail that I was rejected. This is the first company I came across who at least updates the status even if you are rejected. Kudos to the HR team.

Senior Tech Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Chennai (India)).

Interview

Totally 5 rounds are there,first one is telephonic interview asked basic questions from Java,sql,spring for 30 min.next face to face with panel of 4 members-asked to write logics, algorithms ,asked scenario questions from java other technologies in my resume.third round is written test technical then 4th and 5th round is manager round

Interview Questions

• object serialization,collections,spring MVC,unix commands,pl SQL trigger,view,transation   Answer Question

Negotiation

Interview process is very slow

Senior Tech Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warangal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bank of America (Warangal (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

campus recruitment at NIT Warangal,
    Online aptitude test comprised of 4 sections[MCQs] -general english,aptitude,reasoning & basic c++ questions, then shortlist came out based on the test performance.over 250 members appeared for the test and 80 members have been shortlisted,resumes were collected at the time of test