Bank of America Interview Questions in India | Glassdoor

Bank of America Interview Questions in India

Updated Nov 6, 2017

205 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bank of America in November 2017.

Interview

It was through campus placements. First round was aptitude nd technical online test in amcat.
    Then 2 technical interviews and 1 HR interview.
    Did well in all the rounds but didn't get placed. Don't know the reason till date.

Interview Questions

• Questions in DBMS, programming languages and puzzles in technical.   Answer Question

Global Technology Deleivery Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vellore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bank of America (Vellore (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

It mainly had 4 rounds. First was pen paper followed by 2 rounds of tech and then hr.The hr had 90 percent selection ratio.The tech were simple but the problem was they took more people then they wanted to and in the end many students including me were asked to leave inspite that we were told earlier that we will be having HR,as the requirements were full.

Interview Questions

• The main questions were asked from what you wrote in the rsume ,our projects and area of interest   Answer Question

Graduate Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Networking , protocols , design of protocols , project related questions , course oriented questions , scenario based question Got an email about the company's hiring team being interested in my application/résumé after submitting application online. I had about a week to submit an online video interview. The video interview was on HireVu and hey asked about 8-10 questions and j had to answer them in 2 minutes or less with 30 seconds to prepare my answer.

Interview Questions

• What are the 7 OSI layers ?   1 Answer

Assistant Vice President/Vice President Level Program Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I interviewed at Bank of America (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

Horrible and worst. They will call you multiple times for in-person interviews with multiple # of people on the names of different rounds. During the interview they would show you position is highly urgent and they even asked to start wrapping up my current assignment ....but aftet so many face to face rounds, they won't come back with an update until followed up several times when they say they can't go ahead...

Interview Questions

• Basic . However, a few interviewers would demean the job role you are applying for and it appears that they want you to yourself say no to the role..   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Campus hiring. There was an online test. The shortlisted candidates had 3-4 rounds of interviews. There were some situation based questions. The asked some very basic programming questions like checking if a string was a palindrome or reversing a number. The interviewers were friendly and helpful. There were also questions asked based on the extracurriculars mentioned in the resume in the later rounds.

Developer Interview

Interview

I attended for bank of america,i have 8 years of experience.there are two rounds 1 st level is written test on algorithms.2 nd is purely technical. I had not clear first round of interview.

Interview Questions

• 1. Find out given string is palindrome or not with out using predefined methods.
      2. Find out first and last index of given search element in integer array.
      Ex : int arr[]={2,1,3,3,3,3,3,4,5,6}, searchElem=3, out put is 2,6.
      3. Arrange given words array as per alphabetical alpha[] order.
      Ex: alpha={d,f,g,h,j,k,l,w,a,x,c,v,b,n,m,w,e,r,t,y,u,i,o,p,z}
      words={"alpha","zoo","office","delete"}
      output ={"delete","alpha","office","zoo"}   Answer Question

Senior Tech Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

The hiring process happened with first telephonic interview for 45 min and then they asked me to come for face to face interview which lasted for 1 hour and then telephonic round of HR for 30 min

Interview Questions

• 1. Performance Tuning
      2.How to Navigate between windows forms while one form is loading
      3.Joins
      4.Top record without distinct keyword in SQL   Answer Question

Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bank of America (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed in Hyderabad. BOA conducted a drive on weekend. One F2F round, one techno managerial and then HR round. They were looking for strong concepts in OOPs and data structure. If selected, one had to work on Python, so they were keen on knowing if you'd be comfortable in Python.

Interview Questions

• Started with current project and technologies. Switched to Java questions thereafter.
      1. What is dynamic polymorphism.
      2. Does Java support multiple inheritance. New features in Java 8. Diamond problem.
      3. How to stop a class from being inherited by another class.
      4. How to find a n-3rd node in a linked list.
      5. Benefits of Interface over extending classes.
      6. Puzzle. How to put 1000 one rupee coins in 10 bags.   Answer Question

Senior Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bank of America (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

They invited almost 300+ candidates. They have filtered each one by just asking 3 questions. The questions were simple not sure on what basis they are selecting. Also, while interviewing the interviewer was doing watsapp and gossipping with neighbours.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bank of America (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

Very easy.... Just a brief technical round... Then lob round.... Then hr round.. Then hr salary negotiations... Then background verification... Relocation reimbursement was very lengthy and irritating process

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not good