Bank of America Instructional Designer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bank of America Instructional Designer Interview Questions

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

Two calls with management. I worked as a contractor prior to being interviewed for an internal position. Interview was friendly. It was not a high-pressure situation since I had been working for them on a contract basis.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was very little negotiation although I did an increase from the original offer.

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bank of America (Charlotte, NC) in April 2010.

Interview

Hired via interview over the phone. Very little screening. Had 4 managers in 2 years.

Negotiation

I was offered $72k and accepted it, and the contract was written for $70k. I was told not to challenge it by insiders.

Instructional Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bank of America in March 2012.

Interview

Relatively easy. Interviewer asked about previous experience, educational background, and recent projects I worked on.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a recent project in the financial services field?   Answer Question
    • How do you effectively management multiple projects with tight deadlines?   Answer Question