Bank of America Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 15, 2017

2.8

93 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

I had an on-campus interview at my college. It was all behavioral. Asked questions about my resume and why I was interested in the job. I ultimately had to follow up several times with the recruiter to get a response about moving on several weeks later.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America

Intern Interview

Interview

1 hour behavioral interview on campus. Mostly basic behavioral questions about teamwork, and also basic coding questions. Also some questions about how a bank works and somewhat about stocks which was weird because I applied for a comp sci internship.

Intern Interview

Application

I interviewed at Bank of America in October 2017.

Interview

Applied online through school career site and was invited to interview on campus.
    Only had two days notice when I received the call to interview which stressed me out a bit.
    Interview was two on one, with basic behavioral questions asked for a little under 30 minutes. They started out grilling me on what I knew about the company and internship, etc. Took me off guard. Then they moved to basic STAR questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you planned something that didn't end up working out?   Answer Question
    • What do you know about Bank of America?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

My resume was forwarded to Bank of America through SEO Career. Bank of America reached out to me to schedule phone interviews for three positions: Financial Advisory, Wealth Management, and Investment Research. I seconded-rounded with all three positions, and will be interviewing for two of the at a Super Day.

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (Raleigh, NC) in March 2017.

Interview

It was a phone interview. Asked me a couple of questions about why I decided to pick my major, why I wanted this position, so on and so forth

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Conducted both phone screens and in person interviews during the process. Good overall experience and able to get questions answered throughout the process. Would recommend others to apply.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bank of America (Charlotte, NC) in November 2016.

Interview

One on phone interview followed by two days in Charlotte. Everyone was very friendly and is mostly to insure a personality match. No technical questions or industry specific expectations. Interviews were 15-30mins each with about 7 different recruiters and various employees always one at a time, no group or panel interviews.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral and with a handful of different interviewers   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bank of America in October 2016.

Interview

Applied through my college in the fall 2016 for an intern position on Charlotte. Contacted a few days later to sign up for an interview held on campus. Asked basic questions about me and personality and said they would be in touch about future interviews on site.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Newark, NJ) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied through university recruiting, and had a 30 minute interview on campus 2 weeks later. It was a very laid back environment and the interviewer only covered behavioral questions. The next step of the process takes 2-3 weeks, and can lead to either an offer or another round of interviews.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America in September 2016.

Interview

Applied through my university's career site, was selected for an interview that was held on campus. The questions were all behavioral and seemed to focus a lot on group and leadership experience. This was a first-round interview and I was invited to their superday. The questions are not very hard if you anticipate them ahead of time.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you acted as a mentor to a fellow co-worker.   Answer Question