Bank of America Interview Questions

Updated Jan 19, 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Bank of America

HardAverageEasy
Found 6333 candidate interviews
Featured InterviewHelpful (7)
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bank of America (United States) in Nov 2020

Interview

Received a Hirevue invitation after a week. The Hirevue were simple behavioral questions regarding clients and tell me about yourself. The second round, also the final round, was with 3 Managing Directors (30 min each). All the directors were really chill and nice, simply asked walk-through resume, time-management, and client questions, and told me about their experiences at BOA.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Tell me about a time you had to overcome an obstacle 2. Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult client.
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (United States)

Interview

The interview was an online interview through hirevue. They asked 5 fairly simple behavioral questions and you were given 1 minute to prepare. You only had 1 chance to record each question.

Interview Questions
Bank of America
Anonymous Employee in India
Application

I interviewed at Bank of America (India)

Interview

Online test which consists of coding questions Technical interview the interviewer is so friendly asked me about oops concepts Hr interview includes some technical and some other hr interview questions. Through out the process company assisted students very well

Interview Questions
  • Oops Concepts,DBMS,Polymorphism,Synchronization in java,Queries, Threads And all basics of java and c++
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Bank of America (United States)

Interview

Initial and then callback; Two weeks between interviews; first interview with one person, second interview with a roster of different employees; provided resume and references, process was efficient and well run; good compmay even though I didn’t get an offer

Interview Questions
  • Past experience and fit with team
Anonymous Employee in Canada
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bank of America (Canada)

Interview

Mainly behavioural questions with a few questions around prior technical experience. There was only a single interview process that lasted around 30min with the senior developer on the team. The developer also explained the tech stack and dynamic on the team.

Interview Questions
Bank of America
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Bank of America (United States)

Interview

2 round Phone then on site. 1st group interview with 4 people in a row then get an call from MD after 3 weeks. Vendor recommended so everything went quickly.

Interview Questions
Bank of America
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United Kingdom
Application

I interviewed at Bank of America (United Kingdom)

Interview

Online Application, hirevue, then an assessment centre with 3 interviewers for a case study, motivational/background and competency. It included questions such as why would you choose multiples over DCF and etc.

Interview Questions
Bank of America
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (United States)

Interview

Hirevue video interview asking 5 behavioral questions. Did not make it past this round. Questions were not too hard. You get only one attempt per question and 30 seconds to prep

Interview Questions
  • Which one of your key accomplishments best illustrates your personal initiative and willingness to push beyond what is required?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Bank of America (United States)

Interview

Very easy interview questions, mostly behavioral. Got sent a hackerank and got invited to superday a couple of weeks after. They will randomly select teams for you and interview based on their needs. Leetcode easy technical questions.

Interview Questions
  • 8 balls, 1 is heavier than the rest, with a scale what is the minimum number of comparisons to find the heavier ball.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Bank of America (United States)

Interview

Applied to the position through my college's job board. Sent in resume and cover letter. Received a phone interview fairly quickly. Asked alot about resume/background and then a few brain teaser / quant questions. Phone interview was about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions
Bank of America
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United Kingdom
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (United Kingdom)

Interview

Submitted application and it was required to do a Hirevue interview which consisted of mainly behavioral questions. Then received an email for a phone call interview which consisted of more technical questions.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 6333