Bank of America Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 21, 2018
4,908 Interview Reviews

2.7

Sss Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Long, waste of time. A lot of questions but mostly for character purposes. Take your time, talk about your experiences and skills + success stories. There are times you may feel like you were asked the same question. They just want to make sure you’re being honest and not changing your answers.

Business Technology Analyst Summer Scholar Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY).

Interview

There was Behavioral interview in the university, Second is at New York( they will pay for travel ) It is technical questions . consecutive 30 minute interview one to one. one after the other. It's about how you can work to the department . Difference between C and C++, How you sort an array.

Interview Questions

• what is the difference between Process and a thread   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

I applied online with a resume and test. Then I was given a phone interview, it lasted 30 minutes and consisted of behavioral questions. Explain your resume, your majors, your work experience. They asked typical questions like name a time you faced adversity in a group, name a time when you had to make a decision quickly, etc. Then got invited back to a super day, which consisted of two back-to-back 30 minute interviews with more behavioral questions. Why bank of america, name a time when you took a risk, disagreement between a coworker, etc. Less than 2 weeks later got a job offer.

Interview Questions

• Why should I hire you over anyone else that's interviewed here today?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

I applied for the GT&O Program for MBA students through their website. After submitting, I remember I had to take an assessment but it was pretty straightforward.

Several weeks later I got an email to schedule my first interview from their site. It would be over the phone and would last half an hour. The person called me about 10 minutes late, leaving only 20 minutes to talk about myself, answer a couple questions and ask a couple questions. Don't get any feedback. Hear back 4-5 weeks later I had moved on to the next round, which was another phone interview for half an hour. Hear back couple weeks later I had moved on then was asked to schedule two more phone interviews for the final round, again half an hour.

So to summarize, BoA is making an assessment on MBA candidates for their "highly touted" program by conducting less than 2 hours worth of phone interviews. This was easily one of the worst interview processes I have been through. I learned absolutely nothing about GT&O program and what it would be like to be a part of it.

I got an offer but declined. The process did not leave me with a better understanding of the GT&O program and the offer was not at all competitive.

Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

I had a phone interview with two recruiters. One asked some questions about myself and resume, the other asked some behavioral questions and some brain teaser questions. The interview lasts about 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What do you think about the economics development in Asia?
      Why are you interested in sales and trading?   Answer Question

Summer Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY).

Interview

One phone Interview discussing personal projects, then invited to on site in New York with two 30 minute interviews for different teams. Recruiters were very friendly and wanted to see the desire to learn and pursue projects outside of school. Moreover, they wanted to see a desire to learn/ gain skills in the financial software development industry

Interview Questions

• find kth to last node in linked list
      8 ball logic problem   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Great process, everyone is extremely helpful and answers all of your questions, friendly environment, want you to feel comfortable etc. typical process with many rounds and varying difficulty levels. depends what you are applying for and what school you come from but its a standard process and they want you to be there and they want to help you out as much as they can

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bank of America (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

I applied through university and then had an initial phone screening. Then they flew me to super days where I had 2 25 minute interviews with managers along with a reception the night before.

Structuring Interview

Interview

I went through the internal referral program with a round of interviews with other colleagues. It is quantitative in nature but more towards personality and business oriented. At the end, it went through the management and i got this offer

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Phone interview then in person interview. My only problem with them is that it felt like a large waste of time because I wanted a part time job and was told one number when I went in to interview and another when I got my official offer letter. They had me drive to Pasadena to finger print and take an ID picture. I also spent time at home filling out forms they sent through email. Don't trust the recruiters/HR.