Bank of America Interview Questions | Glassdoor

5,121 Interview Reviews

2.7

SSRS/Python Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

The recruiter I spoke to was quite rude, dismissive and unprofessional. Looking for boxes to check off instead of multi-faceted humans who think critically.

I had an interview with a VP in Corporate Recruiting for a technical (SSRS & Python analytics/BI) role I applied for at the Thousand Oaks office. She emails me and schedules time for a phone screening. Couple days later on the day of the phone screening, our time rolls by and I have to email her to see if the interview is still happening....15 mins after the time we scheduled...She doesnt repond but then I get a call shortly after. She dives straight into questions. No apology whatsover for calling late, I had blocked off specific time for this call. Obvious she doesnt respect candidates time.

After that fumble she continues on with her brash line of questioning. She clearly doesnt understand anything about the role shes recruiting for and ends the call very dismissively. It's clear Bank of America is looking for brain dead idiots that fit into their strict predefined check boxes.

Bad experience. I doubt I'll be applying for any job at Bank of America any time soon. Especially if this is the way they treat their Software Developers.

Anyways, NEXT. Their loss not mine.

Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

One phone call which lasted 30 minutes. Very casual and behavior-oriented. Got an email a couple months later asking to go to super day in Charlotte which was about two hours long, still behavioral-oriented and had to speak to two interviewers. Overall an enjoyable experience but the job description was vague.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

You have to pass an assessment, then you would have a phone interview and finally, you would have the face to face interview with the person how will be your manager.

Interview Questions

Interview

Consisted of 4, 30-minute interviews. Mix of behavioral/fit questions and some technical questions. I came from a credit background, so many of the questions were based on past experience, why I wanted to join this team, where I saw myself in 2-3 years, etc.

Interview Questions

• How are the 3 financial statements related? If you could have only one which would you choose and why?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

First was a 30 minute phone screen with two developers. They asked technical questions. After that, I came in for what was supposed to be a two hour interview with two groups of people.

The whole interview was a mess in terms of coordination. The hiring manager thought we already talked on the phone but we didnt. He only stayed for about 2 minutes. The second group of people never even showed up and I wasnt given a good explanation. It wasn’t even clear what specifically the job was. They didnt give helpful answers to my questions.

Interview Questions

• Have you used multithreading?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

Very easy process . They do a group interview then s one on one thus is for the contact center only background takes forever to come back . Can take up to 3 weeks for the back ground to come back they also want to make sure that your job ref are up to date and they go back 5 years

FCOM Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Don't worry about the interview, as long as you don't seem to be crazy and have at least a few years of experience, they'll hire you. The most tedious part of the onboarding and interview process is the backgroud check.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Applied online on a Friday. Received a call the following Tuesday from the recruiter. First and only interview was a week after I initially applied and was with the area market manager. The interview lasted 90 minutes and later that evening the recruiter called and emailed over the written offer. Very professional

Interview Questions

• Role Play, situation sales questions and reviewing metrics and sales terminology   Answer Question

AML Compliance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY).

Interview

Very tough but good interviews. Wanted to know in detail about experience in markets. Wanted concrete examples of how I interacted with them. I had 5 interviews for the position and then accepted.

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Standard interview. Mainly asked about my experience and the products that I knew. They were pretty quick with getting back to you and the hr department responded promptly and were informative.