Bank of America Interview Questions | Glassdoor

4,530 Interview Reviews

2.7

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Houston, TX).

Interview

Phone interview screening and background check. Don't try to like about employment history because they will know. A behavior test.
    Face to face interview with market sales manager
    Face to face interview with sales executive/decision maker

Interview Questions

• Review a scenario of a client coming into the bank with financial needs such as saving for retirement, education, etc.

Then you play the role of the banker recommending financial solutions to the client (sales manager).

Why do you want to working in banking?
      What are your goals?
      Strength and weakness.   2 Answers

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

At least one phone interview followed by a "super day" consisting of 6 hours and 4 separate 45 minute interviews. The interviewers were very friendly and the questions were almost all behavioral.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you experienced failure. How did you handle t?   Answer Question

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Bank of America (Hartford, CT).

Interview

Relatively rigorous interviews with 4 different managers. Each probed intio various skills and aptitudes develope before apllying for the position. All fair questions though to their credit, just doing their job.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process moved extremely quickly. I interviewed for a Python developer position in the NYC office near the Financial District. Spoke with the leader developer and another developer on the team.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Got interview through a diversity program from the spring before recruiting season.
    1st round - Two 30 minute phone calls (1 behavioral, 1 technical)
    2nd round - Two 30 minute phone calls with specific teams, eventually placed into the team that I expressed interest in

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

They asked a lot about past experience and really wanted to now what my goals were. Overall, they were very nice and seemed to care about me. They let me ask a lot of questions at the end which was very helpful

Commercial Loan Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (Phoenix, AZ) in August 2017.

Interview

There was an initial phone interview, followed by 2 face-to-face interviews. I met with a manager and VP. They both wanted to review my resume and past experience. I came in with a lot of questions about the current job.

Interview Questions

• They asked about current job situations and experience.   Answer Question

Quantitative Finance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Bank of America (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

The interview process highly depends on the team/function you apply for, although the titles are quite similar. I had 2 phone screening and 1 onsite interview. And I had lunch with the team lead. The onsite had 2 technical interviews, each for 1 hour. Then I talked with two managers, each for half an hour.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between union and union all? Which is faster, sas proc sql or sas data step? How to address multicollinearity? How to check fitting of logistic regression and linear regression?   Answer Question

Relationship Manager Interview

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

After applying online I received a call from a recruiter and had a basic interview about my work history. I was scheduled an interview with a sales manager in st Louis later that week. So I went to meet the gentleman who was to interview me and I was sat in a dark room where the only light was from his laptop and a little from the drawn shades in the room. He felt snakey to me not very personable. I was asked the basic questions you get from most employers. Situational questions and how would you react if questions. He knew I would be leaving another bank for bank of America if hired which was fine but he started asking really uncomfortable questions about how my co workers would react if they knew I was leaving and how does it feel to know your putting in your two weeks if your hired here and leaving a company you've been with for a few years. It was like he was probing me for character weaknesses and I have honestly never had any one do that at an interview.

Interview Questions

• How would your co workers or manager respond to your leaving their company for bank of america   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

apply online first then over the phone interview with a recruiter and finally a face to face meeting with the financial center manager and sometimes with the Market Manager as well.

Interview Questions

• why do you see yourself working for BoA?   1 Answer