Bank of America Interview Questions | Glassdoor

4,588 Interview Reviews

2.7

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Houston, TX).

Interview

Phone interview screening and background check. Don't try to like about employment history because they will know. A behavior test.
    Face to face interview with market sales manager
    Face to face interview with sales executive/decision maker

Interview Questions

• Review a scenario of a client coming into the bank with financial needs such as saving for retirement, education, etc.

Then you play the role of the banker recommending financial solutions to the client (sales manager).

Why do you want to working in banking?
      What are your goals?
      Strength and weakness.   2 Answers

Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

It was two interviews. One with Recruiter and another with the Consumer Market Manager. Have to be ready to role play different scenarios, and know information on the Bank policies and challenges.

Interview Questions

• How would you coach an employee that is not making their referral goals?   Answer Question
    • How would you handle an irate customer who just got overdraft fees?   Answer Question

CSR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Webster, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (Webster, NY).

Interview

They went over my resume and application with me, it was a calm atmosphere which helped ease the tension. Then we went over a few role play scenarios where I would offer a product to a client.

Chief Operating Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

I had a behavioural phone interview and then was flown to NYC for an in person "Super Day" interview. It was all behavioural, and everyone was very sweet. I interviewed with 7 people in 4 groups. Sometimes it was a single interviewer and sometimes it was two.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Concord, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Bank of America (Concord, CA).

Interview

It was a two hour process. Met with 3 current team members individually and then a group of internal customers and the group manager for a second time. It was pleasant.

Interview Questions

• How do you work with other people , co-workers and clients.   1 Answer

Valuation Services Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bedford, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (Bedford, TX).

Interview

Asked behavioral type questions. We role played. DId a brief phone interview and then scheduled a face to face interview. The process took 2 weeks from the online application to the interview.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Tell us about your previous experience?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

On campus interview, applied through the university website, was interviewed by two senior people who asked behavioral questions with some experience questions. It was more of a conversation than a technical interview. Did not get to the next round.

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY).

Interview

Refer by an employee. Did the first round as phone interview, general questions about past experiences. Then given an assessment regarding some current operating issues the company is having and asked me to write a proposal on how I would target the issues, then onsite interview with four different managers

Investment Banking Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY).

Interview

Had a quick phone interview - mostly behavioral, like why IB, why BAML, what groups I'm interested in. Then had a superday in NY. Not too technical given that I have liberal arts background, except for the basic Qs.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume, strengths & weaknesses, tell me more about your previous summer experiences/extracurriculars

What are the 3 valuation methodologies and which would get you the highest value? How do you arrive at EBITDA?   Answer Question

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY).

Interview

After applying you will have to take an assessment which is both skill and personality based. If you are selected you will receive a phone interview and if selected beyond that point you will be called in for an in person interview

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a difficult situation with a client and how did you handle it   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work for bank of america   Answer Question