Bank of America Interview Questions | Glassdoor

5,101 Interview Reviews

2.7

SSRS/Python Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

The recruiter I spoke to was quite rude, dismissive and unprofessional. Looking for boxes to check off instead of multi-faceted humans who think critically.

I had an interview with a VP in Corporate Recruiting for a technical (SSRS & Python analytics/BI) role I applied for at the Thousand Oaks office. She emails me and schedules time for a phone screening. Couple days later on the day of the phone screening, our time rolls by and I have to email her to see if the interview is still happening....15 mins after the time we scheduled...She doesnt repond but then I get a call shortly after. She dives straight into questions. No apology whatsover for calling late, I had blocked off specific time for this call. Obvious she doesnt respect candidates time.

After that fumble she continues on with her brash line of questioning. She clearly doesnt understand anything about the role shes recruiting for and ends the call very dismissively. It's clear Bank of America is looking for brain dead idiots that fit into their strict predefined check boxes.

Bad experience. I doubt I'll be applying for any job at Bank of America any time soon. Especially if this is the way they treat their Software Developers.

Anyways, NEXT. Their loss not mine.

FCOM Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Don't worry about the interview, as long as you don't seem to be crazy and have at least a few years of experience, they'll hire you. The most tedious part of the onboarding and interview process is the backgroud check.

AML Compliance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY).

Interview

Very tough but good interviews. Wanted to know in detail about experience in markets. Wanted concrete examples of how I interacted with them. I had 5 interviews for the position and then accepted.

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Standard interview. Mainly asked about my experience and the products that I knew. They were pretty quick with getting back to you and the hr department responded promptly and were informative.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Apply for the position online. Speak with a recruiter to see if you will move forward in the process. Schedule a time to meet with a manager. Wait for your answer.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions were generic. The second half of the interview involves role playing.   1 Answer

Collection and Recovery Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

We were brought in as a group , then split into one on ones. I interviewed with one manager he asked a couple of questions regarding my previous experience he was nice and informal. Then he said I was going to move on to the next stage with another manager that day I interviewed with another manager and did a role play and that was it. I was called two days later with a offer and accepted. I must say the process from start to finish was difficult but I went in with confidence there certainly looking for leaders in the company. I had great recruiters that I was thankful for receiving throughout my journey. BOA has an amazing team there!

Temp - Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY).

Interview

Met with accounting executive for a 6-month temp role that I am overqualified for. I could feel the exec's intensity through her glare. Upon leaving, I asked for her business card. She claimed not to have any on her. As customary, I planned to email a thank you note that day and was unable to acquire her email address. Agency later directed me not to communicate at all with interviewer. Unusual.

Interview Questions

• Take me through how you use Concur beginning with creating a report.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Did on-campus recruiting. Submitted my resume and was called for an on-campus interview which lasted 30 minutes. Then, I was invited to the superday (3 interviews total) in Charlotte, NC

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY).

Interview

Two interviews - one was on my campus and the other was a final round interview at a hotel. The first interview determines what teams you will be interviewing for in the final round, and you will be interviewed by two different people in different teams that match your experience.

Interview Questions

• What sets you apart from other candidates?   1 Answer

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied on the company's website in August/September. I got a digital interview at the end of October. I had my Superday a week later. The interview process may take long but it doesn't mean they are rejecting you if they dont respond for a while.