Bank of America Interview Questions | Glassdoor

4,647 Interview Reviews

2.7

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Houston, TX).

Interview

Phone interview screening and background check. Don't try to like about employment history because they will know. A behavior test.
    Face to face interview with market sales manager
    Face to face interview with sales executive/decision maker

Interview Questions

• Review a scenario of a client coming into the bank with financial needs such as saving for retirement, education, etc.

Then you play the role of the banker recommending financial solutions to the client (sales manager).

Why do you want to working in banking?
      What are your goals?
      Strength and weakness.   2 Answers

Field FSA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Interview

3 interviews; fast hiring. They offer great compensation with ability to move up. Focused is on customer centric behaviors to drive success. Dress the part, be passionate about helping others and putting together plans to help your clients meet their goals.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brockton, MA

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bank of America (Brockton, MA).

Interview

One would have trusted previous work experiences could be used towards getting a new job. I found out that it really doesn't matter. The precedent is not to objectively mention your interpretation of their service but rather, what you can bring into the fold.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to be trained and completely abide by the company rules?   Answer Question
    • If asked; would you be willing to travel?   1 Answer

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Met recruiters at the career fair. Received interview invitation the next day. The interview was very chill, mostly consisted of behavioral questions. The interviewer was very nice. Having connections with the firm definitely helps.

Auditor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

The interview was pretty simple. Short conversation with recruiter and interview with one manager. Overall it was a good experience and would recommend this bank to friends. Make sure to dress nice and research the position applying for.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work in this department and what makes me more qualified over other people.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Interview

There were lots of questions behavioral about times working in teams, things I struggled with, my achievements, time I solved a conflict etc. Present situations you have to respond to. no technical questions

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you were given unclear directions, and what did you do?   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY).

Interview

Had one round of phone interview and was asked to come for on-site interview. Had one round of answering programming questions on paper and 5 rounds with hiring managers from different teams.

Interview Questions

• Factory pattern
      Fibonacci. Time complexity. How DP can be used?
      Towers of Hanoi
      Sorting
      Asked about resume   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

1 hour behavioral interview on campus. Mostly basic behavioral questions about teamwork, and also basic coding questions. Also some questions about how a bank works and somewhat about stocks which was weird because I applied for a comp sci internship.

Business Support Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calabasas, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Calabasas, CA).

Interview

The interview process was extremely easy and personable. I was given a phone interview with the hiring manager and answered each question to the best of my ability. One week afer the phone interview I was contacted by my Recruiter requested availability on a face to face interview. I attended the face to face several days after and was offered a position two weeks after.

Interview Questions

• Are you proficient in creating pivot tables?   1 Answer

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

group interviews try to intimidate you. but dont let it phaze you bro. just do you dont trip chocalate chip. make sure you dont spell anything right, so you show your peronality and stand out. GG BRO GLHF 54321... too effn easy.
    The managers don't know how to work as a team.

Interview Questions

• tell me little bit about you   1 Answer