Bank of America Interview Questions | Glassdoor

4,753 Interview Reviews

2.7

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Houston, TX).

Interview

Phone interview screening and background check. Don't try to like about employment history because they will know. A behavior test.
    Face to face interview with market sales manager
    Face to face interview with sales executive/decision maker

Interview Questions

• Review a scenario of a client coming into the bank with financial needs such as saving for retirement, education, etc.

Then you play the role of the banker recommending financial solutions to the client (sales manager).

Why do you want to working in banking?
      What are your goals?
      Strength and weakness.   2 Answers

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Talked to recruiter at campus career fair, was offered a first round interview on campus the next day. Interview lasted 30 minutes, and I found out 2 weeks later that I was being advanced to the final round and they were flying me out to interview in New York. In New York, I performed two separate interviews for different hiring managers, each were 30 minutes. They emailed interview results two days later.

Interview Questions

• Describe what you think a day in the life of data scientist might be like?   Answer Question

Summer Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Durham, NC).

Interview

I applied through on campus recruiting. I was selected for an interview. The interview was behavioral in nature. The interviewer asked some puzzle question and a brain teaser. The interviewer wasn't that friendly, but overall it was okay.

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hialeah, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Hialeah, FL).

Interview

Application followed by a group interview, if selected then you receive an assessment to take. If you pass you can begin to interview at branches. If selected then you must go through finger printing and background check.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time you had a hard situation with a customer and what did you do to fix it.   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY).

Interview

30 minutes, they just asked me behavioral question, tell me about yourself. The rest of the questions are all technical. They ask me question on Java and other programming languages. Very technical

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bank of America (Rochester Hills, MI).

Interview

- Applied online
    - Received an email to take the assessment test (IQ / personality test)
    - After a couple of days, received a phone call from VP corporate recruiter to set up a phone interview in two days
    -Phone interview for 30 mins. Once the recruiter decides that you have the potential, she'll set you up with a face-to-face interview with the Market manager.
    -Interview with the market manager lasted for 30 minutes.
    -Didn't hear from the recruiter until I reached out to her myself a week later that they decided to move forward with a different candidate.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

I had an on-campus interview at my college. It was all behavioral. Asked questions about my resume and why I was interested in the job. I ultimately had to follow up several times with the recruiter to get a response about moving on several weeks later.

Collections Specialist Interview

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

It was a job fair set up with over 50 applicants attending. Four applicants at a time sat with four interviewers in one large room. Each applicant sat face to face with their interviewer at a small table. The standard format of 3 question were asked. It was a brief process lasting less than 10 minutes start to finish.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you were faced with a challenge outside of your typical routine. How did you handle it and what was the outcome?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you were faced with a stressful situation at work. How did you handle it and what was the outcome?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when...   Answer Question

FMAP Interview

Interview

Talked with recruiter for a couple weeks. Applied online and had one phone interview. Invited to New York City to interview. Three interviews. One case study, one technical, one behavioral

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume. Accounting questions (Balance Sheet, Income Statement, etc)   Answer Question

Summer Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Went to career fair and scheduled an onsite interview later that week. Interviewer was horrible and very rude, telling me that everything I did it a previous top 4 internship was irrelevant and ended the interview saying “That’s it for the mandatory questions, but nothings really mandatory.”