Bank of America Interview Questions | Glassdoor

4,538 Interview Reviews

2.7

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Houston, TX).

Interview

Phone interview screening and background check. Don't try to like about employment history because they will know. A behavior test.
    Face to face interview with market sales manager
    Face to face interview with sales executive/decision maker

Interview Questions

• Review a scenario of a client coming into the bank with financial needs such as saving for retirement, education, etc.

Then you play the role of the banker recommending financial solutions to the client (sales manager).

Why do you want to working in banking?
      What are your goals?
      Strength and weakness.   2 Answers

Business Process Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Bank of America (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Since I was a contractor, the interview process was fairly easy. I had several phone meetings with all of them asking me technical and process improvement questions. Each interview was a different person.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

At least one phone interview followed by a "super day" consisting of 6 hours and 4 separate 45 minute interviews. The interviewers were very friendly and the questions were almost all behavioral.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you experienced failure. How did you handle t?   Answer Question

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Bank of America (Hartford, CT).

Interview

Relatively rigorous interviews with 4 different managers. Each probed intio various skills and aptitudes develope before apllying for the position. All fair questions though to their credit, just doing their job.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process moved extremely quickly. I interviewed for a Python developer position in the NYC office near the Financial District. Spoke with the leader developer and another developer on the team.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Got interview through a diversity program from the spring before recruiting season.
    1st round - Two 30 minute phone calls (1 behavioral, 1 technical)
    2nd round - Two 30 minute phone calls with specific teams, eventually placed into the team that I expressed interest in

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

They asked a lot about past experience and really wanted to now what my goals were. Overall, they were very nice and seemed to care about me. They let me ask a lot of questions at the end which was very helpful

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Bank of America (Plano, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

Very bad process. Actual job description do not match with the interview questions at all. I had several interviews with them in the last few years. They are the most unprofessional interviewer I have ever seen. They are rude, they leave in the middle of the interview without saying anything or goodbye. Some of them look at their phone during the interview instead of paying attention to the interview. They try to ask the "gotcha" question instead of asking questions related to the job. They even said, "we are trying to find what are gaps" not "what are the strength" required for the job. This goes to show how stupid these managers are. Does really any good qualified person want to work for them?

Investment Banking Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

It was an accelerated process. There was a huge mixup with my interview times and I am pretty sure I interviewed with the people I wasn't supposed to talk to. Three 30 min interviews mixed with 2v1 and 1v1. First one was completely behavioral and then started getting technical. Overall neutral experience. Could have been much better but my head was a little lost due to the fact that I almost didn't get to interview because they did not register me. Make sure you can talk about everything on your resume because they will poke.

Commercial Loan Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (Phoenix, AZ) in August 2017.

Interview

There was an initial phone interview, followed by 2 face-to-face interviews. I met with a manager and VP. They both wanted to review my resume and past experience. I came in with a lot of questions about the current job.

Interview Questions

• They asked about current job situations and experience.   Answer Question