Bank of America Interview Questions | Glassdoor

5,078 Interview Reviews

2.7

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY).

Interview

Two interviews - one was on my campus and the other was a final round interview at a hotel. The first interview determines what teams you will be interviewing for in the final round, and you will be interviewed by two different people in different teams that match your experience.

Interview Questions

• What sets you apart from other candidates?   1 Answer

Sss Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Long, waste of time. A lot of questions but mostly for character purposes. Take your time, talk about your experiences and skills + success stories. There are times you may feel like you were asked the same question. They just want to make sure you’re being honest and not changing your answers.

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied on the company's website in August/September. I got a digital interview at the end of October. I had my Superday a week later. The interview process may take long but it doesn't mean they are rejecting you if they dont respond for a while.

Investment Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Like most on here, applied online and then took two assessments, one personality and one FIAT. Afterwards got scheduled for a phone interview. Recruiter I interviewed with was a wonderful person, and was more concerned with if the job was a good fit than just filling the positions as quickly as possible. Ultimately decided it wasn't, but her professionalism spoke a lot about BOA.

OMAP Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

The interview started with a phone interview and led to an in person interview in Charlotte. It was a very relaxed environment and everyone involved was very professional. If you are interested in operations, this is a solid role.

Interview Questions

• What skills have you developed in school that would be useful in this role?   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY).

Interview

I had a phone interview with the lead software developer of the team I was interviewing for. It was more casual, we discussed my resume and college projects. Then I went down to their office to speak to the PM and meet the team. I was asked a few conceptual technical question. We spoke at length about what the team does in the bank.

Interview Questions

• Explain how a binary tree works, the benefits and why you would use one.   Answer Question

Diversity Program Interview

Interview

on Hirevue. It asked two questions in total. I forgot the questions, but they were quite routine. There are 30 seconds to prepare each one, and 3min max to answer. You also are suggested to dress formally, even though it is on video.

Interview Questions

Interview

Seemed like an HR interview with 2 rounds . No Technical questions , Every round I was expecting at least one tech question that never happened . There were 2 rounds in total

Client Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Irvine, CA) in April 2018.

Interview

it was a 20 min phone screening interview and then later I was invited to an on site interview with office manager and other financial advisers I will be working with in the future.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Applied online then I received assessment. After that the recruiter called me for a phone interview waited a few days then I interviewed with the market manager. Once I completed the interview process I waited a few more days then I was called by the recruiter with an offer.