Bank of America Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

4,363 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all Interviews

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Houston, TX).

Interview

Phone interview screening and background check. Don't try to like about employment history because they will know. A behavior test.
    Face to face interview with market sales manager
    Face to face interview with sales executive/decision maker

Interview Questions

• Review a scenario of a client coming into the bank with financial needs such as saving for retirement, education, etc.

Then you play the role of the banker recommending financial solutions to the client (sales manager).

Why do you want to working in banking?
      What are your goals?
      Strength and weakness.
      1 Answer

Vendor Management Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Phone screening by corporate HR, which resulted in the scheduling of an interview at the location where I was to work with my direct supervisors. After receiving the job offer, I had to go to a Bank of America facility in downtown Los Angeles for fingerprinting. I believe the entire process took about a month from the time of the screening interview to when I first started.

Interview Questions

• If I were to call your previous supervisor, what would he/she say about you?   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

You start with an online application, then you have to pass the online virtual simulator, then get called for phone interview with recruiter if you pass the application and simulator, then if the interview with the recruiter goes well, you finish with a one-on-one interview with financial center manager

Relationship Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

You have 2 - 3 phone interviews and then a face to face interview with the hiring manager. The phone interviews are pretty standard interviews to make sure you have the experience needed do work in the role. The face to face final interview seemed a bit of script and conversational. Then again it was the last interview of the day.

Manager Interview

Interview

I received an initial email with a list of questions to answer and, once answered, set up an interview time. The interview was with a panel of people. It took about an hour.

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Simple process; Applied through university posting; Phone interview and helpful HR;
    Got the offer in a week and was given some time to make a decision; Professionally handled and smooth process.

Interview Questions

• Project Management Questions
      Resume Review
      Finance questions
      Answer Question

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Fort Worth, TX).

Interview

I applied online which was very lengthy and included a 45 minute basic job tryout with a personality quiz as well. I was contacted two weeks later by a recruiter who told me the interviews were the next day with only two time slots to choose. I showed up 15 minutes early with 7 others all waiting to be interviewed by the same person. We were all called back to a conference room where I thought we would be having a group/panelists style interview but we were just given a brief introduction about the company including its benefits, training, dress code, etc. Finally different managers came in to take us for our one on one interview. I was asked two behavioral type questions and we went over my resume briefly. The interviewer stressed that working in a call center was very different from my previous jobs since I had more "freedom," as he put it but I assured him that I would be comfortable in a call center as I have done research on the adherence and metrics used in call centers. I was hired on the spot but he let me know that the pre-employment process was very long and that my recruiter would call me with an offer and the details.

Claims Analyst II Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Applied online, and immediately asked to do the assessment. Had an over the phone interview the next day. Received an email for face-to-face, went in the day after the phone interview. Had a group interview with the department manager and the a one-on-one. An hr after the interview I received a call from a recruiter offering me the job. The process was very easy, and quick. Everyone was very nice, and optimistic throughout the process.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Bank of America?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No Negotiation. The pay was great.

Senior Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

i was scheduled for a telephone interview. The interviewer simply did not call me. Then again it was resechuled at another day. Again call me half an hour late, and told me that it will be 10 minute process. In that he asked my about JIRA tickets and other silly questions.

Interview Questions

• How do you use JIRA tciket process?
      which SDLC do you follow?
      what is object oriented programing?
      Answer Question

Full Time Telle Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Oklahoma City, OK).

Interview

Fairly Easy in person, 2 phone interviews before face to face, and a lot of online questions, extensive background questions, and math problems. I had to do two separate face to face interviews before I was presented with a job offer

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with difficult customers/situtations?   1 Answer