Bank of America Corporate Audit (Rotational Program) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bank of America Corporate Audit (Rotational Program) Interview Questions

2.5

Corporate Audit (Rotational Program) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2012.

Interview

First interview was two 1:1 questions, mostly behavioral questions.

Second round was three 1:1 interview questions with behavioral, some technical, and a case study. The case study was easy, they read a situation and you basically had to describe controls that could be put in place as you see fit.

Interview Questions

• Describe market research or data that you have done and explain how you used this in a work situation. (This question was only difficult because I was a graduating senior and had little field experience)   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America

Corporate Audit Rotational Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Charleston, SC) in October 2011.

Interview

Applied online through school and company website to setup profile. First interview was pretty standard behavioral questions, not difficult at all. Just be relaxed and confident. Second and final round consisted of 3 separate interviews. The night before they took us out and we got a chance to speak with some of the interviewers, that is perhaps the most important step, you can make or break yourself here. Either by being too stiff or too loose. Most of the candidates were very qualified, most were MBA's, I was not. Interviews were standard behavioral questions, mostly 3 from each. Be ready for integrity and gray questions. Most of the time was spent learning about job and they getting to know you. I received offer to interview 2 days after they stop taking applications and one week after that for final round and a week later had offer.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you went against your values/integrity, what was the situation and what did you do?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations, very good offer for Charlotte,NC