Bank of America Global Wealth & Investment MAnagement Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Global Wealth Investment Management Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Applied through college career center.
Phone interview with 3 different people from two different offices.
Received an offer a few weeks after.

The people were very kind and engaging.
They were professional, but a lot easier to talk to than other interviewers I've had.

The recruiters, those who have contacted me after the offer, are very nice too and they try to be accommodating with deadline extensions, questions, etc. However, they did not allow a full-week deadline extension, which basically compelled me to accept the offer since the other opportunities would not get back to me until later.

BofA made an offer pretty early on, in late February. And even in March companies are still recruiting, so it makes trying out for others less possible. however, BofA is a good company so I am still grateful.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you did something that was against the "flow" or was unpopular.   Answer Question
  • Tell me about a situation that tested your honesty.   Answer Question

Negotiation

non-negotiable salary, deadline extension minimally negotiable

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America

Global Wealth & Investment Management Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bank of America (Houston, TX) in January 2011.

Interview

Applied online through my university career website. Got an email a few weeks later inviting me for an interview. The interview took place with a member of the group that was hiring and he basically just told me what job consisted of and what my duties would be. He asked me to tell me about myself and what if I would be comfortable making cold calls and was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable in making cold calls and prospecting for new clients?   Answer Question