Bank of America Sales & Service Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bank of America Sales & Service Specialist Interview Questions

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Brea, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Brea, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Interview process was fairly easy. Recruiter was very helpful all along the process. First it is a phone interview, then depending the outcome Recruiter will decide if you will move on to next step. I wished I was a bit more prepared. Not the hardest interview I've had.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself own 5 years?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Jacksonville, FL) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very basic. Only a phone interview so far. Asked many behavioral questions and asked in-depth questions on my resume. Seemed very average for a phone interview.

Sales & Service Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

2 interviews with Branch Manager & Assistant Branch Manager. You have to take assessment tests, and then there is of course the Background check, Fingerprint appointment, and credit check as well.

Interview Questions

• Based on your individual experience, and what your career goals are currently.   Answer Question

Sales & Service Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Made it through 3 different levels of phone interviews. Was called back for an informal meeting, advanced to a formal interview. After about 45 min of introductions and questioning I left feeling confident. I was assured of a follow up in the next few weeks. No follow up whatsoever, I even tried numerous times to contact but never received a response.

Interview Questions

• How do you see yourself contributing to the B of A team?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in North Arlington, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (North Arlington, NJ) in February 2015.

Interview

The branch manager was very kind and professional. She asked me about my career goals and also gave small scenarios. She wanted to know how I would react if we had angry customers.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see 5 years from now?   1 Answer

Negotiation

16$ an hour. There was no room for negotiations

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Vancouver, WA).

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter and face-to-face interview with manager. The whole process takes about a month with background checks and fingerprinting etc. Very easy interview with situational and behavioral questions.

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Bank of America (Hartford, CT).

Interview

Hiring process was great....Had an interview with the manager and received a callback the same day. The whole process was easy not like now where they ask a million questions and play that mind game test

Sales & Service Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Very long but I liked that they made sure they weren't hiring just anyone who would quit in 3 months, the recruiters who initially call were very nice and professional, and Very helpful with education you on the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you disagreed with a managers decision.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Washington, DC) in June 2014.

Interview

I was an internal hire. I was asked to come into the banking center and sat down with the branch manager. We had a 30 minute interview with the branch manager and the TOS for part of the interview. The branch was difficult to get into because it was in the Pentagon. Parking was difficult but the overall interview went well. She looked through my customer engagement rates and balancing accuracy.

Sales & Service Specialist Interview

Interview

After passing the assessment a formal interview with the branch manager was set up. Pretty standard interview questions. After that I got a phone call with an offer and had to get fingerprinted, provide documents, etc. No drug testing. All in all a fairly easy experience.

Negotiation

Did not attempt negotiation.