Bank of America Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bank of America Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Jun 21, 2017

2.9

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Easy and very straightforward. Was interviewed at campus. Got the call through campus placement site. There were three panelists. Questions were asked on my resume and basic oops concept. All in all, the process was very easy and straight forward

Fraud Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Standard interview questions. Questions asking about your previous work experience, why you're interested. The process is overall easy and they are very quick aboUT doing the interviews and getting back to you.

Summer Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process is pretty standard. The recruiter is very on-time and responsive. My interviewers are really friendly. All the interviews are via phone. The first interview is behavioral; the second one is technical with two back-to-back sessions. The second one required me to type code into an online editor.

Interview Questions

• How do you detect a cycle in a linked list?   1 Answer

Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY).

Interview

Quick interview process was relatively straight forward. Conducted two phone interviews within the same day with my direct supervisor and their boss. Met on-site at Bryant Park NYC office for a meeting with supervisor and members of the team. Started less than a month after my background check was completed.

Interview Questions

• What are your experiences with risk evaluations of operational framework?   1 Answer

Fraud Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, DE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (Newark, DE) in May 2017.

Interview

Great process. Great company. Everyone was friendly, interesting, interested, and a part of a great company culture. This company has improved so much since the purchase of Countrywide and the financial crisis of 2008 and no doubt this is one of the greatest companies in the world.

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Simple process; Applied through university posting; Phone interview and helpful HR;
    Got the offer in a week and was given some time to make a decision; Professionally handled and smooth process.

Interview Questions

• Project Management Questions
      Resume Review
      Finance questions
      Answer Question

Claims Analyst II Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Applied online, and immediately asked to do the assessment. Had an over the phone interview the next day. Received an email for face-to-face, went in the day after the phone interview. Had a group interview with the department manager and the a one-on-one. An hr after the interview I received a call from a recruiter offering me the job. The process was very easy, and quick. Everyone was very nice, and optimistic throughout the process.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Bank of America?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No Negotiation. The pay was great.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Applied through career center at school. Received invitation for pre night dinner two weeks after. Two back to back. Interviews were nice. Most are behavioral questions. Heard back a week later.

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, DE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (Newark, DE) in April 2017.

Interview

The whole process was simple from applying and taking the assessment to arriving to the interview on time. The people that I interviewed with were so very easy to speak with, you almost forget you are interviewing for employment.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you had to work as a team to reach a goal, as a team.   Answer Question

Wholesale Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (Dallas, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

I was contacted and scheduled for an interview within a week. After the interview (which I thought went really well). Took almost 6 weeks to be told that I didn't get the job despite being told they would get back quickly.