Bank of America Assistant Center Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bank of America Assistant Center Manager Interview Questions

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Assistant Banking Center Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Springfield, MO) in March 2015.

Interview

The hiring process was interesting. It begins with the application, then a 90 minute online interactive assessment, followed by two phone interviews with two different recruiters before an in-person interview is set up. You then interview with a banking center manager, and on another date, the district marketing manager if you make it though the banking center manager. I spoke with 6-7 people overall between phone screenings and one on one interviews.

Interview Questions

• One thing they had me do that was a little different, was have me do a role play with a mildly combatant teller who had been making mistakes with customer accounts.   Answer Question

Assistant Banking Center Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bank of America (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Easy, Manager was very approachable. Great communication, received an email notification stating job offer was denied, but my resume would be kept for future job opportunities with the bank. Interview process was short.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you were faced with difficult scenario and how you dealt with it.   1 Answer

Banking Center Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Applied online 1 month later emailed to take personality assessment. Passed then asked to take online management situational assessment. Contacted the next day to set up phone interview w/recruiter. She asked salary requirements and past employment questions. After that set up with panel interview with branch manager and 2 regional managers.

Banking Center Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

I was ask to review my resume. From there they ask me a lot scenerio question and to follow up with real life examples. the recruiter sent me a couple of heads up question that help me prepare some answers.

Banking Center Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

I had a phone interview and a BCM phone interview. Haven't heard the results, learned that I didn't get it from the career website. The questions were regarding your experience in coaching and sales.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

Once your application is accepted and reviewed you will be required to take an online assessment which consists of scenarios. If you pass the assessment you will be contacted by a recruiter for a phone interview and from there a panel interview with the Branch Manager and Region Manager.

Interview Questions

• Give a time when you went above and beyond the requirements for a project?   Answer Question

Banking Center Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America in October 2011.

Interview

Had a phone interview with the recruiter, who then set me up on a 1:1 with the woman who would be my branch manager. That interview went very well, I felt, and we seemed to have great rapport with each other. Got another call that the branch manager really liked me and they set me up for a face to face with the regional manager. That started very well, but then the customer service manager came in and suddenly I was interviewing with 2 people. They sat on opposite sides of me, and I had to keep turning my head to try and engage both of them. I felt like the customer service manager wasn't happy with some of my answers. They told me they would be making a decision in about a week. A week later got a call from the recruiter, she said they really really liked me, but they did have more interviews, but I was on their list of final candidates. That was 6 weeks ago and I have heard nothing since then. 2 weeks ago I saw online the branch manager position listed as open at the branch they wanted to put me at...have no idea what happened, but evidently the woman I initially interviewed with is no longer at that branch. Awesome. The lack of communication is frustrating, and it cracks me up that I am still getting emails from the Internet recruiter about open branch manager positions.

Interview Questions

• What type of reports and processes did you use for loss prevention at your last job?   Answer Question

Banking Center Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at Bank of America in June 2011.

Interview

The interview process was standard but very long and drawn out. In the midst of the process Bank of America reorganized and adjusted the number of applicants they would be accepting from 10 to 1 but did not inform applicants. I found out from an internal resource. In general, the experience was fairly standard but very drawn out.