Bank of America Banker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bank of America Banker Interview Questions

Updated Dec 4, 2017

2.8

691 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Interview

Phone interview. Very professionally done. We had a great conversation. The interviewer took time to answer all of my questions and provided insight into their hiring process. I was moved through to the second round interview.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had a situation in which your financial advisor was holding back on a client? How would you handle this and what would you say to address the matter?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a difficult situation you faced and how you handled the situation.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Most time they are did some role play. and ask some question." what is your plan in five years" " "why BOA" , They are very nice, when we had an interview.

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gaithersburg, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bank of America (Gaithersburg, MD) in November 2017.

Interview

The interview was super easy.
    The manager made sure I felt comfortable.
    I took about forty five minutes.
    She introduced me to a few people that I would work with, and to the other manager.

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

after submitting your resume online ....first is the online skill and math assessment test. then is the phone interview and followed by a group interview and sometimes followed by a manager at the branch interview.

Interview Questions

• describe your experience related to a angry customer. describe yourself. describe your skills.
      describe how you would handle a situation. describe your personality individually or in a team environment. are you customer oriented or team oriented?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

2 Rounds, phone screen then super day. A "superday" is usually used in reference to final round interviews for an incoming analyst class at an investment bank. The day usually entails anywhere from 5-20 interviews for multiple hours. Mine was 3 interviews 30 mins each

Investment Banking Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

Video interview asked mostly behavioral questions, then invited for a super day in New York, which was three thirty minute interviews with one thirty minute break, mostly with managing directors

Relationship Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Bank of America (Hartford, CT).

Interview

Two interviews needed before a decision was made. The STAR interview method was used. You must be specific with examples you personally had when replying to the questions. Recruiter was very friendly.

Interview Questions

• Give us an example of how you handled a difficult customer when you couldn't provide them with their requested service?   Answer Question

Investment Banking Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY).

Interview

Had a quick phone interview - mostly behavioral, like why IB, why BAML, what groups I'm interested in. Then had a superday in NY. Not too technical given that I have liberal arts background, except for the basic Qs.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume, strengths & weaknesses, tell me more about your previous summer experiences/extracurriculars

What are the 3 valuation methodologies and which would get you the highest value? How do you arrive at EBITDA?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

I applied to the accelerated program for a summer analyst position and had a first round phone interview which was really basic. Then got chased to go to the super day in BAML in New York an dated interviews there were also pretty straightforward, and due to the fact that i applied for a sophomore program, i got very few technicals and it was mostly behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your Resume, teamwork, previous internship, strengths, interests, why BAML, why IB?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America in September 2017.

Interview

Hirevue interview with 5 questions 30 seconds to prepare. We only received 1 try total and a 3 minute time limit to answer each question. There were only behavioral questions, no technicals. Very standard behaviorals.