Bank of America Document Administrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bank of America Document Administrator Interview Questions

Document Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bank of America (Pasadena, CA) in November 2009.

Interview

I already worked for the company for 12 years and was planning to moving to another department, that had a few positions opened. I talked to the manager of the group, told them I was interested. I also asked what kind of qualifications were required and what a typical day would be like.

Interview Questions

• What in your current function do you feel will help you, if you were to be in this new role?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate a 9% increase in salary. I was very low to begin with and still am, but 9% was an improvement from were I was at previously. The salary negotiation was after the interview. It took about a couple of weeks to hear back from the recruiter and then about a day to get a response on the salary negotiation.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America in June 2010.

Interview

Applied on a Tuesday, recruiter reached out by Thursday, had an interview set up for following week. Interviewed on the Tuesday (one week after applying) and was offered position on Thursday of same week. Met with 3 different managers: the site manager (in charge of 120+ staff) and two of his team leaders who each have staff of 10-20. Very brief interviews ( no more than 15 minutes with each person) and very laid-back interview process. Office itself has average decor/quality. Others in office were very cordial to help show me around when I got lost on way to interview on the office floor.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Ask the recruiter what the pay range is for the job you are going to interview for, they will give you a figure (say 45-50k) and when asked by the manager upon your final interview what your pay expectation(s) are, provide the figure the recruiter gave you as that way you won't appear greedy, unless you have substantial knowledge and feel you deserve more than the window you are given.