Bank of America Fraud Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bank of America Fraud Interview Questions

Updated Apr 22, 2017

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Baltimore, MD) in February 2017.

Interview

I filled out app online, got call (from an OHIO NUMBER if u have iPhone) about a week later for phone interview when they asked me to come in for personal interview, I had that interview a week after that call.. had interview on a Wednesday, got call on Friday offering the job in which I took it.. they say it will take 3 weeks for background check to process. The day I got that offer call was on FEB 25, they say my start date is APRIL 3. So about a month after the offer u will start... interview questions was only 3 of them, I got there first in a total of 4 of us trying to get the job, 20 mins early.. Get there first and they may hire you right off. SMILE AND BE FRIENDLY. I'm usually not nervous, but I was a bit for this.. it's freaking BANK OF AMERICA.. show personality, don't act like a child, be adult like.

Interview Questions

• So Why choose to work for Bank of America?   Answer Question
    • Explain the three important things/steps you would need to do to deescalate a customer   Answer Question

Negotiation

They starting me at $16.50.. but they said $17.00 at least.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY).

Interview

Received an email from HR, contacted me to schedule a review of the job description and expectations. The following week afterwards, scheduled an interview with hiring manager. The process was pretty quick.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time in which you had to deescalate a bad experience with a customer into a good experience.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bank of America (Boston, MA).

Interview

My special thanks to my new employer and team for the wonderful job they do on the training new employees. I was delighted with the presentation and especially appreciated BOA suggested modifications. The extra time and effort you put in were certainly worthwhile.

It is a joy for me to work with such dedicated and talented colleagues. My manager helped me when when another employee needed help. My supervisor was courteous and helpful in choosing material for a meeting. If everyone could be as pleasant and helpful, our world would be much happier.

Interview Questions

• how much do want to earn, here?   1 Answer

Non Fraud Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (Baltimore, MD) in September 2016.

Interview

Did a phone screening, an online assessment and one on one interview. Talked about previous experience, What tho expect and did roll playing. A very in-depth background check

Fraud Analyst III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Jacksonville, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

Situation, Task, Action, Result format. Internal interview with 19 other candidates , less than 30 mins. Be sure to familiarize yourself with the role. Doing the background work will help you stand out.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume. What sets you apart from the other candidates? What is your greatest weakness? Tell me about a time when...   Answer Question

Fraud Analyst II Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Sat in a room with 10 other candidates. The interviewer and an observer sat me at a table(in a room where other interviews were going on as well) the interviewer asked questions from a pamphlet and wrote your answers while the observer just stared at me the whole time. When the interview was over.. I was walked back out. No follow up info was given whether positive or negative. Very uncomfortable setting. I received a response a week later.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Miami, FL) in February 2016.

Interview

the job location was in Phoenix, Arizona. It took about 3 weeks though out the whole process.
    The interview was rescheduled 3 times. I kept highlighting that I'm currently out of the US to make sure there is no misunderstanding even though it's clearly mentioned in my resume. First 2 times I had to wait for more than 2 hours for their call, in both times they apologized only after I contacted them to ask if we still going to have this interview. Eventually (after 2 cancelled interviews and about 10 emails) they informed me (very politely) that the interviewer has no international package and I should be the one to call, of course I accepted without hesitation. (was a bit annoyed)
    Finally when I called the interviewer who was very polite TBH, he sounded like he was in a hurry, only asked the very basic questions and promised to get back to me before the end of the week, it only lasted for 12 minutes or so!!!
    Not surprisingly I haven't heard from them, they weren't even bothered to send an email to tell me I wasn't selected. the overall experience was utterly disappointing.

Interview Questions

• Tell me an example of when you had to handle a very angry customer over the phone?
      Describe your typical day at work?
      Answer Question

Fraud Analyst II Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

The interview was very engaging. The interviewer asked me scenario related questions and questions that touched on my experience with customers. The questions ranged from how I responded to a difficult customer and also an instance in which I went over and beyond to assist a customer.

Fraud Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bank of America (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Pretty standard process.
    You apply. They call. You do a phone interview. In my case I was out of town so my final interview was phone as well. They aren't exactly looking for rocket scientists so as along as you are a normal, enthusiastic person, you will do fine.

Fraud Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Pasadena, CA).

Interview

Straight forward, no drug test, one interview on phone, and one in person with 3 people. Paid for parking, interview lasted about 35 minutes. Recruiter contacted me about a week earlier and finalized non-negotiable pay

Interview Questions

• Explain why you would think you would fit into this role with our department   Answer Question