Bank of America Leadership Development Program Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bank of America Leadership Development Program Associate Interview Questions

Updated Feb 10, 2017

Leadership Development Program Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Had a preliminary phone call with their HR department. Have 3 more rounds of interview to clear if I get them. The interviewer was very friendly and co-operative- she spoke about the culture and what attributes would be a good fit.

Interview Questions

Leadership Development Program Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bank of America (Charlotte, NC) in October 2009.

Interview

There was a two phase formal interview. I met with two employees on campus (MBA) who passed me along to the next level. The final step was in Charlotte and was a two day event. Prior to the first step there was an information session on campus. From there I followed up with two attendees who passed me along to others within the program. I spoke with 5 people in BoA, outside of the interview process. I believe this helped me reach the final round immensely.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you did not meet your manager's expectations and how you dealt with it   Answer Question
    • Describe a time you had interaction with clients and how that went.   Answer Question