Bank of America Loans Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 7, 2018

2.4

75 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Groveland, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Groveland, MA) in October 2017.

Interview

Sent in resume and received call from regional manager to a face to face interview. Interview was a lot of information on the position, questions on my background. Manager was going to recommend me to recruiting. I received call later that day and had a phone interview and an offer.

Interview Questions

• A lot of questions on my background, why did I get into mortgages etc   Answer Question

Commercial Loan Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (Phoenix, AZ) in August 2017.

Interview

There was an initial phone interview, followed by 2 face-to-face interviews. I met with a manager and VP. They both wanted to review my resume and past experience. I came in with a lot of questions about the current job.

Interview Questions

• They asked about current job situations and experience.   Answer Question

Loan Processor Interview

Interview

Documents review of 80-100 loans daily for application of mortgage modifications. Submitting loan to underwriters for finial processing. Being first and only contact. Making out bound calls and collection of payments in a call center environment

MLO-Senior Loan Services Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Bank of America (Chandler, AZ) in February 2017.

Interview

I have being previously for the same position and would like to be contact for a second interview. I would love to work in this department since know the job functions.

Interview Questions

• Why would I want to work in this department.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Bank of America (Naperville, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

Interviewed first via telephone. Then scheduled a f2f interview which was rescheduled multiple times. i had to continually follow up with the hiring manager. Once interviewed it was not complicated. Typical interview within the mortgage banker community.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Bank of America   1 Answer

Home Loans Customer Service and Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bank of America (Plano, TX).

Interview

First initial process receive a call from recruiter giving you more detailed information about the position and schedule an over the phone interview. Then they schedule an in person interview with the hiring manager on-site. Should here from the recruiter a few days later if you got the positon.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to deal with an irate customer and how did you deal with the situation?   1 Answer

Loan Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Bank of America (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

It was fair...but I am a ppl person. 2 managers took turns asking questions about my work experiences and attitude on the job. Just show that you are a hard working team player that can multitask and catch on quickly.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever gone above and beyond on the job?   1 Answer

Loan Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (Columbus, OH) in September 2016.

Interview

Experience needed, focused on goals and prior training. Asked why Bank of America. Best advice: prepare interview with prior experience, knowledge about the company and reasoning for choosing the company

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

Lots of promises, make tons of money, you will have ton of support, real estate agents will want to business with you because of all the bank customers. Technology is great. You just originate and processors will take it from there. Take a good application and get a few up front documents.

Interview Questions

• He sold you on Bank of America. Basic questions. Hire people experience and like to hire personal bankers from the branches . Like them young, hungry, desperate.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bank of America (Phoenix, AZ) in May 2016.

Interview

30 minute phone interview. Set up via e-mail. Recruiter explained role and commission plan. Also explained duties and expectations. I explained my experience and inquired on number of branches assigned as well as how long it take to close loans.