Bank of America Operations Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bank of America (Charlotte, NC) in February 2011.

Interview

Received an interview invitation from the school's recruitment system. There was a meet and greet reception the evening before the day of interviews. There were 2 1:1 interviews, each one lasting approximately 30 minutes. The questions were mainly behavioral questions. One question commonly asked is "why do you want to join Bank of America?" Pretty straightforward. Do you research on the company and it is good to tie in current events with any answers (they like to know that you are keeping up with current events!)

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Bank of America   1 Answer

Negotiation

Pretty straightforward.

Bank of America Operations Management Analyst Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Bank of America (Charlotte, NC) in February 2011.

Interview

My first interview was a panel interview at a campus career center with 2 people. It was all behavioral questions, no technical questions. About 10 to 12 behavioral questions lasted 20 minutes.

Final round interview was at the Bank of America headquarter in Charlotte, NC. They paid for the hotel and flew all the candidates out to Charlotte. There was a cocktail reception the night before and 2 back to back interviews the next morning. More behavioral questions but they were tougher this time. Be sure you know what you want to do, because they don't like generalized answers.

Operations Management Internship Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Bank of America in March 2011.

Interview

I was invited for an on-campus interview through campus recruiting center. Interviewers were extremely nice and laid back. On-campus interview was a complete behavioral questions regarding teamwork and communication. After the On-campus interview, I was invited to the final round interviews in Charlotte, NC. They flew about 70 of us out to Charlotte. We had a reception on the night we go there and had 3 1 on 1 interviews the next morning. Questions are all behavioral but more difficult then On-campus interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had a team member who did not do his part? what action did you take?   Answer Question
    • What is the most complex concept you had to explain to somebody?   Answer Question
    • Why Bank of America?   Answer Question