Bank of America Presidents Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 28, 2017

2.9

40 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY).

Interview

6 Rounds, with mix of Business, domain, tech skill, process, project and people management related questions.
    Also have interviews with different team and directors
    First round was Telephone interview.
    2nd Panel of 2 persons.
    Next 1:1
    HR Round was once on phone and later in person.
    Over long but good exp.

Interview Questions

• previous domain exp related questions like, I have worked for Security Lending- Explain M2M, Contract comparison etc   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

I got an email from third party recruiter to apply for .Net Senior Developer Position.After few days , I got an email for two phone interviews. Two thirty minutes phone interview followed by one skype interview.

Interview Questions

• I applied for .Net Developer Role so there were a lot of .Net and SQL interview Questions.
      => Tell me what you know about Nuget Packages
      => How many Design Patterns you have used before.
      While listing all design patterns I have used, he asked me to explain about singleton design pattern.
      => What's new in .Net 4.0 ?
      => Difference between Datacontractserializer and Xmlserializer
      => Tell me about security in WCF Service
      => Some SQL Questions.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY).

Interview

i applied online and got a call for the ph interview confirmation. the HR manager called and it was for about 20 mins. were general basic questions. offered the personal interview immediately and received an email of confirmation in nest 10 mins. it was pretty fast and got the job

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bank of America (Dallas, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

It was organized, process driven and done by phone. The process seemed impersonal but quick in their decision process. There is an initial screen and then a couple on phone interviews with more senior employees. The approval process was quick (a couple of days).

Interview Questions

• They are looking for problem solving and team work attributes.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY).

Interview

Got the opportunity through a headhunter. Met with hiring manager's manager first and the hiring manager on the same day. It went very smoothly. They only asked me about my experience without too many challenging questions. I suppose I was a really good fit because I got an offer very quickly.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview process for AVP in software enigneering was split into 2 parts - a phone interview, which included runtime analysis of standard operations on basic datastructures (Big-O analysis of traversal, insertion, deletion of linked list nodes, B-trees), constructing algebraic data structures, and elements of functional programming, and an in person interview, which was a 3 hour ordeal in which 4-5 different people asked a different whiteboard programming question. These included iterative, recursive, and tail-recursive factorials, standard dynamic programming questions, and clever programming in general. They were very fun.

Interview Questions

• Implement factorial recursively, and then implement a tail recursion optimisation of factorial using your language of choice. Why would one choose to implement a tail-recursive function in general?   1 Answer

Assistant Vice President Clearing Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

I interviewed with 3 managers at the BofA Merrill Fulton Street location, then I headed to the Bryant Park location by subway to Interview with a counterpart and the Sr. VP. The interviews from start to finish totaled about 4 hrs.

Assistant Vice President Interview

Interview

The interviewing process was straight forward and the questions and time allowed to respond was perfect. The interviewing manager was prepared with questions that were business specific, transitioned to allow the flow of interview to go smoothly.

Interview Questions

• What is the one asset of working for your last manager?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

the process was easy i went to the office sat down talked about who i was and sod the manage a made up product. we shook hands and was given a packet to complete with some online assessments.

Interview Questions

• Can you handle a high volume of calls and still complete work at the same time.   Answer Question

Negotiation

there was none it is a set base with set commissions

Assistant Vice President Merchant Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Bank of America (Las Vegas, NV) in September 2014.

Interview

Informative, Cut and dry. What was described is what I do for the most part. Most of the questions where about the ability to provide Grass Roots marketing (out side sales). I received several calls before I was invited for a skype call. I received an offer in 24Hrs after the last call.

Interview Questions

• History of sales background, experience of managing large accounts and working between multiple networks of teams across departments.   1 Answer