Bank of America Sales Service Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bank of America Sales Service Specialist Interview Questions

2.6

88 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Brea, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Brea, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Interview process was fairly easy. Recruiter was very helpful all along the process. First it is a phone interview, then depending the outcome Recruiter will decide if you will move on to next step. I wished I was a bit more prepared. Not the hardest interview I've had.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself own 5 years?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Jacksonville, FL) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very basic. Only a phone interview so far. Asked many behavioral questions and asked in-depth questions on my resume. Seemed very average for a phone interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America in December 2015.

Interview

Bank of America's HR personnel are very inviting and friendly. During my phone interview, the interviewee was very sociable and made me feel at ease throughout the conversation. She set the atmosphere for it to be very relaxed in order to make me (a nervous wreck at the time) confident in my responses and to accurately answer her questions. The interview only lasted about 20 minutes, moving me forward to an in person interview. The in person interview wasn't much different from the phone interview. This time, I was interviewed by a gentleman, via television. This concept initially sounded strange, but it was quite interesting and the interview didn't feel any different, even though he and I were in different states.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time in which you dealt with an irate customer.
      Describe a time in which you went above and beyond to assist a customer.   Answer Question

Sale and Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bank of America (Seattle, WA).

Interview

Meet with manager and ask you random questions, pretty standard interview. They really like to role play, which I have always found to be odd. It's all fairly straight forward and simple. Where do you see yourself in ten years? Why do you want to work for this bank? Are you a team player? All very standard and straight forward.

Sales &Amp; Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bank of America (Providence, RI) in September 2015.

Interview

there's a call where they explain the job basics to you, than they call again, than they make you go into one of their branches for an actual interview and talk for about a half an hour and they explain the role to you and how strict it is with timing. you also are given several test questions to answer to see if your personality fits the job. the only thing they fail to tell you is the hours they will give you in the end after offering you different option last minute they will say sorry these are the only hours left available and you will be forced to take that if you want to work there. they

Interview Questions

• what type of job environment do you strive in?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

2 interviews with Branch Manager & Assistant Branch Manager. You have to take assessment tests, and then there is of course the Background check, Fingerprint appointment, and credit check as well.

Interview Questions

• Based on your individual experience, and what your career goals are currently.   Answer Question

Sales & Service Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Made it through 3 different levels of phone interviews. Was called back for an informal meeting, advanced to a formal interview. After about 45 min of introductions and questioning I left feeling confident. I was assured of a follow up in the next few weeks. No follow up whatsoever, I even tried numerous times to contact but never received a response.

Interview Questions

• How do you see yourself contributing to the B of A team?   Answer Question

Sales and Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (Fort Worth, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

was contacted by a recruiter who saw my resume online, advised to check their web site to apply in less than a week had a phone interview, pass did face to face interviewed by two managers a week latter received an offer. Mostly about your job, pass experience etc

Anonymous Employee in North Arlington, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (North Arlington, NJ) in February 2015.

Interview

The branch manager was very kind and professional. She asked me about my career goals and also gave small scenarios. She wanted to know how I would react if we had angry customers.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see 5 years from now?   1 Answer

Negotiation

16$ an hour. There was no room for negotiations

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bank of America in October 2014.

Interview

Two interviews. first one is a phone interview from the recruiter. second interview is a 1:1 with the hiring manager. Before you get a call from a recruiter you have to pass an online assessment test that is designed specifically for the position. Mock calls are included in the online assessment test.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions were presention. Questions focus mainly on your problem solving skills and your ability to drive sales. Empathy is big too.   Answer Question