Bank of America Technology Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 25, 2017

2.6

Summer Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process is pretty standard. The recruiter is very on-time and responsive. My interviewers are really friendly. All the interviews are via phone. The first interview is behavioral; the second one is technical with two back-to-back sessions. The second one required me to type code into an online editor.

Interview Questions

• How do you detect a cycle in a linked list?   1 Answer

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Simple process; Applied through university posting; Phone interview and helpful HR;
    Got the offer in a week and was given some time to make a decision; Professionally handled and smooth process.

Interview Questions

• Project Management Questions
      Resume Review
      Finance questions
      Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

The interview process was very simple. I had to participate in two phone interviews, both of them were behavioral. I had two different interviewers ask me general and easy questions.

Global Technology Freshman Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Claremont, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bank of America (Claremont, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied for the program online. After a couple of weeks, they sent me a list of dates, and I had to choose from the dates for which worked for me. It was only a set of 2 behavioral interviews. They did ask some technical questions about past internships but it wasn't a technical interview at all.

Global Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

30 minute phone interview -> final round two 30 minute phone interviews behavioral then technical
    Everyone in the process was nice and helpful. They were looking for someone with web development skills

Summer Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

Interview

Recruiters care about GPA a lot. They were nice to talk to, nonetheless. Will ask you to update your resume and book ea slot either for an on campus or a phone screen. First stage takes 30. Was not offered a second round (which will be on site).

Interview Questions

• Syntax for SQL. Commands for Linux/unix based machines. Java syntax and keywords. OOP concepts.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America in December 2016.

Interview

Was contacted by recruiter for a phone interview, very easy just a quick screening all behavioral. Then moved on to a two interviews back to back. All behavioral but more pointed questions overall.

Interview Questions

• What is your best achievement and what did you learn from it?   Answer Question

Technology Developer and Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Charlotte, NC) in November 2016.

Interview

Applied online, it took a few weeks to hear anything from them. Got a first round phone interview, talked to one of the team leads in Portland for 30 min. He was very open about his experience with Bank of America, really enjoyed speaking with him. Again, it took a few weeks to hear back from them after this phone screen. Got a final round "virtual" interview. Didn't get flown out anywhere but instead had 2 more 30-min phone interviews back-to-back with members from different teams. Only took a few days to hear back about the offer. Very non-technical, the only real coding question I was asked was a very basic question about for-loops during my first-round phone screen. In the final round interviews, they mostly asked me about my past experience and projects to see if I was a good fit for either of their teams.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bank of America in November 2016.

Interview

One phone screening interview for 30 minutes followed by 2 relatively relaxed (30 minute) phone interviews with managers you may be working under. Pretty typical phone interviews, no curve balls, presentations, etc.

Interview Questions

• Relatively standard. Brief introduction/chat, they ask you about your background, and then 2-4 tell me about a time questions picked by the manager interviewing you followed by what questions do you have for them. NO technical questions beyond the scope of like what languages are you fluent in, etc.   Answer Question

Global Technology Developer Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

I met the campus recruiter in a fall engineering career fair in October. I had a pretty good conversation with him. He took my resume and signed me up for an on-site interview in November. The person who interviewed me was a senior team manager. The interview started with a brief introduction and transitioned to three coding problems. I outlined my solutions on the white board. The interviewer liked me a lot and told me that I was a very strong candidate. After one week I was told that I was offered the internship without getting into the second round of interview. Great!

Interview Questions

• How many ways are there to arrange a set of cents, nickels, dimes, quarters to make a total value of n dollars?   2 Answers