Bank of America Technology Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bank of America Technology Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Jan 13, 2018

2.6

182 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Talked to recruiter at campus career fair, was offered a first round interview on campus the next day. Interview lasted 30 minutes, and I found out 2 weeks later that I was being advanced to the final round and they were flying me out to interview in New York. In New York, I performed two separate interviews for different hiring managers, each were 30 minutes. They emailed interview results two days later.

Interview Questions

• Describe what you think a day in the life of data scientist might be like?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Durham, NC).

Interview

I applied through on campus recruiting. I was selected for an interview. The interview was behavioral in nature. The interviewer asked some puzzle question and a brain teaser. The interviewer wasn't that friendly, but overall it was okay.

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY).

Interview

30 minutes, they just asked me behavioral question, tell me about yourself. The rest of the questions are all technical. They ask me question on Java and other programming languages. Very technical

Summer Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Went to career fair and scheduled an onsite interview later that week. Interviewer was horrible and very rude, telling me that everything I did it a previous top 4 internship was irrelevant and ended the interview saying “That’s it for the mandatory questions, but nothings really mandatory.”

Anonymous Employee in Piscataway, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Piscataway, NJ) in November 2017.

Interview

One 30 minutes on campus interview and one final round of phone interviews 2 weeks later with two people. Relaxed, not too technical, more focused on work and project experience. Decision immediately after the final round.

Global Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY) in November 2017.

Interview

The interview process had two rounds. First round- phone interview- behavioral with only a few basic programming questions. Second round- on site- behavioral + technical. The interviews were all about what's on your resume. Walk me through your resume- an important question.

Global Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY) in November 2017.

Interview

I had an on campus interview after meeting recruiters at my college career fair, then a few weeks after I was contacted about a final round interview in NYC. They paid for travel to NYC where I then interviewed with a couple hiring managers.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you worked well in a team setting.   1 Answer

Global Technology Freshman Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America in November 2017.

Interview

Applied online in late September. Was contacted in early November via email to set up two behavioral phone interviews, around 20 minutes each. Interviewers were very nice and no technical questions were asked.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to resolve a conflict in a team setting   Answer Question

Summer Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America in November 2017.

Interview

Brief 30 minute behavioral on-campus interview following career fair in which no technical questions were asked, followed by a pair of consecutive phone interviews with prospective teams. One involved technical questions, one did not. Seemed to be up to the interviewer.

Interview Questions

• Simple lists question, questions about technologies on resume   Answer Question

Summer Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

I applied online and got an on campus interview a couple of days later. 30 minutes on campus interview with 2 interviewers, really nice people and the entire process is pretty chill. A final round interview 3 weeks after, I will talk about it afterwards.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between for loop and while loop? Walk me though your resume, behavior questions about teamwork, hashmap   Answer Question