Bank of America Teller Part Time Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bank of America Teller Part Time Interview Questions

Updated Feb 21, 2017

2.6

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Simple. Just the usual interview questions. Must know how to communicate and handle cash. Simple. Just the usual interview questions. Must know how to communicate and handle cash. Nothing else to it. Be proper and well spoken.

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Group interview at first and then recruiter sent me on one on one interviews with different branches. I met with 3 different branches who all seemed to like me but would not work with my school schedule. The only days I needed off were Tuesday and Thursdays but I was available the rest of the week. After three one on ones they stop contacting you.

Interview Questions

• They asked you for a time that you gave a good customer service experience   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fountain Valley, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Fountain Valley, CA).

Interview

The interview process was a 2 part process. First is a group interview with the district recruiter. She asks you basic questions, not to hard. If you pass that within a few days you receive confirmation of an interview with the branch manager. This was a little bit more relaxed, more of a meet and greet to see if they like you. Overall fairly easy.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Very simple and usual. They ask you to talk about challenges in your past customer service experiences. What did you do when a customer was angry, if you have worked with any amount of cash before, and how did you deal with that.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Detroit, MI) in January 2017.

Interview

Background check and personal relations drive; was asked some behavioral questions on how I managed conflict, mistakes and stressed clients...
    The person was very friendly and receptive to my answers. As this was my first job interview I was not sure about my performance

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you managed conflict with a client?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY).

Interview

It was a group interview. Sat down with the other candidates and had questions centered around ourselves, our sales experience, and how we deal with upset clients in our prior jobs.

Interview Questions

• How did you deal with unsatisfied clients in your previous job(s)?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY).

Interview

The manager mostly asked me questions regarding behavior, cash handling experience, academic history, and purpose -- why Bank of America and not Wells Fargo.
    Additionally, the hiring manager wanted to know if I knew who the CEO of the bank was and what the vision of the bank was. Additionally, she wanted to know if I knew the bank values.

Interview Questions

• Please walk me through your resume.   1 Answer
    • Do you have any cash handling experience? If so, where did you gain your experience?   1 Answer
    • Please tell me about your academic history. What are you trying to become?   1 Answer
    • How would you respond to a client that may get angry over a new bank policy that requires extra verification?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work at Bank of America?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied and was called the same day. Had an interview and got offered the day after. The interview itself was ritual questions that applied to every vank. Very short interview but very good.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Bethesda, MD) in December 2016.

Interview

You have to take a long assessment on the computer. If you pass, someone will contact you for a phone interview. After phone interview, you will be contacted to attend a group interview. Yes a group interview! Then you will have another intervew with your potential branch manager. Too much steps for a low paying job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Bank of America?
      How do you handle stress?
      Explain a time you had to deal with a rude customer. What did you do?
      If you see a employee taking one dollar, would you report it?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (Cambridge, MA) in November 2016.

Interview

It was very organized and was selected by the positions, I mean, a small group of 2 or 3 person that was competing to the same position were called to interview by the specialist.

Interview Questions

• Name a difficult situation you were in you past experience with a costumer or co-worker and what was the outcome.   Answer Question