Bank of America Vice President Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

128 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

VP-Credit Officer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

Confusing. Applied for a junior level position but was interviewed for a higher level position without being informed about the change. It only came out half way through the interview that I wasn't interviewed for the position I applied.

Vice President Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Interview process was not complicated, had multiple rounds, first with HR, then with SVP and next technical. All three rounds were fine, interview with SVP was very formal, questions asked were experience related. Third round technical interview was also very job specific and current experience related and it went well.

Interview Questions

• Lot of technical questions and real time experience in Java, trouble shooting, production support, hands-on knowledge.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Dallas, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

The process took four rounds. The first three rounds were via phone and the fourth round was via a video conference (as the team members were spread out around the country). There was also an initial screen with HR and a final chat with HR with an offer. Everyone was extremely professional and thorough.

Interview Questions

The job role was not a good fit for my career interests.

Vice President - Technology Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Bank of America (Plano, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

It was good experience as I had reached out to my former managers. The ability to move across teams and network really helps with mobility inside the organization. So, advice is to build networks and keep in touch with former team members.

Interview Questions

• Current job profile and how it relates to the position applied.   Answer Question

Assistant Vice President Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY).

Interview

6 Rounds, with mix of Business, domain, tech skill, process, project and people management related questions.
    Also have interviews with different team and directors
    First round was Telephone interview.
    2nd Panel of 2 persons.
    Next 1:1
    HR Round was once on phone and later in person.
    Over long but good exp.

Interview Questions

• previous domain exp related questions like, I have worked for Security Lending- Explain M2M, Contract comparison etc   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Bank of America (Chicago, IL) in July 2016.

Interview

Recruiter reached out to me via LinkedIn. Scheduled a phone interview and was asked to take a Fiat Assessment test. Past the test and scheduled an in person interview with market president and svp of treasury risk. Scheduled a second call with a svp client manager and was selected to the first Chicago selection forum. BOA chose 24 finalists for 11 markets. We were asked to put together a business plan for the final rounds. We had a interview session with 2 executives, a case study session with 2 executives, and business plan presentation with 2 executives. After two weeks my recruiter called back to give offer.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe your sales process and what tools have you created to help generate custom solutions?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Tampa, FL) in July 2016.

Interview

Process was straight forward. Very good experience with the HR contact as well as with the HR Coordinators. Applied online, interviewed over the phone with the recruiter, then interviewed with the hiring manager - still over the phone, scheduled an in-person interview and also had a "real life" job demonstration with some current employees. One week of silence, offer made, offer accepted. About 2 weeks to complete background checks and fingerprints. Highly recommended employer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (Pasadena, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

Great team environment and aggressive goals. Bank of America has a brand that carries the business opportunities. application, initial screening with HR, first phone interview with HR, then second interview with team manager, met with senior group heads, and other team members

Interview Questions

• The type of deals I had done in the past   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

I got an email from third party recruiter to apply for .Net Senior Developer Position.After few days , I got an email for two phone interviews. Two thirty minutes phone interview followed by one skype interview.

Interview Questions

• I applied for .Net Developer Role so there were a lot of .Net and SQL interview Questions.
      => Tell me what you know about Nuget Packages
      => How many Design Patterns you have used before.
      While listing all design patterns I have used, he asked me to explain about singleton design pattern.
      => What's new in .Net 4.0 ?
      => Difference between Datacontractserializer and Xmlserializer
      => Tell me about security in WCF Service
      => Some SQL Questions.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY).

Interview

i applied online and got a call for the ph interview confirmation. the HR manager called and it was for about 20 mins. were general basic questions. offered the personal interview immediately and received an email of confirmation in nest 10 mins. it was pretty fast and got the job