Bank of America Interview Questions | Glassdoor

4,791 Interview Reviews

2.7

Applications Programmer V Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bank of America (Plano, TX) in November 2017.

Interview

The interview process involved a series of technical questions in order to gauge candidate qualifications. First was a phone/webex interview, the next step was on-site. Most of the interview process involved the interviewers trying to verify that you know the things that you claim you know according to your resume.

Interview Questions

• Various questions are asked, ranging from describing projects you worked on, to describing how to solve certain bugs and even going into detail about technical definitions concerning technologies that might be in your resume.   Answer Question

Credit Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (London, England (UK)) in September 2013.

Interview

Very conversational. quick 2-3 rounds of one hour each. Very friendly and not intimidating.
    quick and easy style. I didnt have a case study but now they do have case studies.

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bank of America (Denver, CO) in January 2016.

Interview

e all have things in our past that we’ve had to overcome and this question can lead you right down that path. But I think you need to be careful about making your stories about overcoming pain and suffering the focus of your interview. To be clear, having survived tough times is certainly something you can be proud of. It’s just not necessarily the story you want to leave the employer with as part of your interview. Unless it fits the job.

FMAP Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

I was an off target school candidate. Applied and heard back a month and a half later that I got an interview. Had interview the next week and got an offer 2 weeks after that. Process was 1 round, 2 30 minute phone calls. Mostly standard behavioral with 1 semi-technical question.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Utica, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Utica, NY) in December 2013.

Interview

Online assessments and over the phone and in person interviews. It was very involved compared to other jobs. You have to do a personality test also. Most of the contact is made through email.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a difficult customer   1 Answer

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Phoenix, AZ) in November 2017.

Interview

Very informal, walked through my resume and answered standard behavioral questions. Interviewed with three different , one on Campus and then two on their super day. Each interview lasted around 30 minutes

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Dallas, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

There process took a little over a month with multiple interviews. I had ano interview with HR over there phone then I met face to face with 2 managers and then interview was over an hour.

Interview Questions

• Based on your resume what makes you then best candidate for this role?   Answer Question

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

It was in depth behavioural questions mostly about handling difficult customers. How o me can calm an angry customer and so on......Be prepared to answer questions from your work experience like w hat did you do..how did you handle.

Interview Questions

• How did you calm an angry customer.   1 Answer

GIS Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bank of America (Chicago, IL) in January 2015.

Interview

One phone interview followed up later that day with an offer. Phone interview was remote and took about 45 minutes. The process was super easy. Only a background check was performed

Interview Questions

• What is the risk based approach do to choices you make?   Answer Question

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stockton, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bank of America (Stockton, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online, interview is in person for me 1 on 1 with the Market Manager. The Market Manager is the boss you really report to. They are the relationship managers boss. The manager of the bank makes your schedule and everything, but they are more the Tellers boss. The Market Manager normally looks over about 12 banks.

Interview Questions

• If Sales arnt walking in are you comfortable being behind the teller line or in the lobby finding your next sale?   Answer Question