Bank of America Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 22, 2017
4,585 Interview Reviews

2.7

Collections Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Quick group interview to go over the position then they Break it down into one on one interviews. It was pretty painless however they do ask if you have a family which should not be allowed

Office Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Incredibly informal. On a Saturday morning, door open interview. Casual environment. Lasted no longer than 30 minutes, received a call following week. Accepted offer over the phone. Unorganized screen process.

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Went to the university career fair and talked to them about my interest. They asked me if I am available tomorrow (day after the fair) for an interview and I said yes. They even let me pick a time for the interview as well. But then about 4~5 hours after they called me and said they're not going to go further with my application. I thought this was kind of rude since they made it sound like I was going to interview for sure. I think they just asked almost everyone who had the appropriate major and did some process of elimination or something.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

I applied to the accelerated program for a summer analyst position and had a first round phone interview which was really basic. Then got chased to go to the super day in BAML in New York an dated interviews there were also pretty straightforward, and due to the fact that i applied for a sophomore program, i got very few technicals and it was mostly behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your Resume, teamwork, previous internship, strengths, interests, why BAML, why IB?   Answer Question

Summer Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (Jersey City, NJ).

Interview

Character Phone Interview Typically 30 min and the Technical Interview. Character Interview is about your past experiences etc...Technical part included, Data Structures such as OOP , Data Structures and Math Puzzles. Questions may involve programming languages knowledge.

Interview Questions

• Three Ant on a Traingle that can move either left or right. What is the probability that they will meet each other.   1 Answer

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Bank of America (Atlanta, GA) in September 2017.

Interview

It was an employee referal but I still applied online.
    After that I got an invitation email to take an assessment test.
    After taking assessment test online, Bank of America sends you an assessment pass/fail confirm email. Couple of days later I received an email to set up an interview appointment.
    I interviewed with 3 managers and waiting for the final decision.

Interview Questions

• How does your previous job experience related to the applied job?   1 Answer

Global Technology Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Bank of America (Charlotte, NC) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied for one of the pre-internship programs in May 2017 and got an automatic final round interview for the Global Technology Summer Analyst summer 2018 internship. I was invited to Charlotte for a 2-day event. The first night was a networking reception where you got to talk to the other applicants and employees, and the second day consisted of 2 behavioral interviews and one group interview - this was just building a bridge out of newspaper.

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arcadia, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (Arcadia, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

Easy questions and lots of sharing information. He asked specific things about getting along with managers and co workers and he wanted to role play about different situation that pop up from time to time.

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Seattle, WA) in September 2017.

Interview

sent resume online, one week later got an email asking o do online assessment, after that received an email for phone interview, and the face to face interview, got the offer, now waiting for background check

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time that you have challenge meeting your goal   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Telephone Interview--asked about your experience and how you would handle difficult news.