Bank of America Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 17, 2017
4,236 Interview Reviews

2.7

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

First phase was the phone interview, background questions, light object-oriented design questions. Second phase was the in-person interview, with a written test of C++, C#, algorithms, and basic SQL. I also met members of the team, who tested my knowledge in a similar manner.

Interview Questions

• Implement a C++ class hierarchy for the "zoo" example.   Answer Question

Wealth Management Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America in February 2017.

Interview

Emailed MD who forwarded me to HR department. I sent in resume and then had phone screen. After that a pretty chill interview. not too hard. I was interviewing for WM. Behavioral for the most part with more fit questions. They were looking with someone who liked client facing role.

Global Technology Freshman Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Claremont, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bank of America (Claremont, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied for the program online. After a couple of weeks, they sent me a list of dates, and I had to choose from the dates for which worked for me. It was only a set of 2 behavioral interviews. They did ask some technical questions about past internships but it wasn't a technical interview at all.

Claims Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bank of America (Newark, DE) in February 2017.

Interview

After you do the online assessment, they contact you via email for an phone interview. After the interview they schedule you to come in to interview with hiring manager and leads of the department. If you pass all of that they call you with an offer and go over anything that they may not have mentioned and will email your offer and steps to start.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

First you meet with the manager of the branch. If you pass the first phrase, then you meet with a group of people on the team that you will work on and they approve you if they like the.mn it's on to the next step

Global Banking & Markets: Wholesale Credit Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Chicago, IL).

Interview

First round was on campus. I did really well and got invited to the super day in Chicago. I worked really hard to prepare for the super day. There were 2 half hour interviews at the Super Day. In the first one, they grilled me on why I was interested in the position (asking it about 3 times in different ways). They seemed confused as to why an engineer would want this job. I thanked my interviewers and NONE of them responded. I asked the coordinator where to submit my receipts and she never responded... Never heard back about an offer. Pretty disappointing after investing so much time.

Interview Questions

• Free cash flow, how to figure out why profits have dropped, lots of brainteasers, why this position, how to protect against the increasing price of steel   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Went pretty smoothly. Applied online and was given a phone interview two weeks after. This process took place during the holidays, so my superday was after news year. The superday was four interviews back to back and it was 30 min each.

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Group interview at first and then recruiter sent me on one on one interviews with different branches. I met with 3 different branches who all seemed to like me but would not work with my school schedule. The only days I needed off were Tuesday and Thursdays but I was available the rest of the week. After three one on ones they stop contacting you.

Interview Questions

• They asked you for a time that you gave a good customer service experience   Answer Question

Third Party Services Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Brief telephone interview for the 1st screening process. Basic behavioral questions asked, nothing too technical or company specific. Basically just asked questions to know what leadership experience you have, what extracurriculars you participate in and when are times you had to mentor someone. Good experience. Not sure what the outcome is yet.

Global Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

30 minute phone interview -> final round two 30 minute phone interviews behavioral then technical
    Everyone in the process was nice and helpful. They were looking for someone with web development skills