Bank of America Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,335 Interview Reviews

2.9

1,335 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Relationship Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

The interview was online and I never got to speak to a person. There were situational questions and about 150 personality questions (same questions over and over again).

Fraud Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, DE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (Newark, DE) in May 2017.

Interview

Great process. Great company. Everyone was friendly, interesting, interested, and a part of a great company culture. This company has improved so much since the purchase of Countrywide and the financial crisis of 2008 and no doubt this is one of the greatest companies in the world.

Business Intelligence Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Plano, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted by a recruiter approximately 4 weeks later. He conducted a phone screening explaining the overview of the position and asked about compensation requirements. Very straightforward and professional conversation.

I was contacted the same day for an on-site interview the next week. Again, very straightforward meeting with the hiring manager with only a few technical questions. After the interview I was contacted for a final phone interview with two other team leads. Fairly technical focused conversation with several behavioral questions as well.

I was contacted the next day and told they were looking for someone with more SQL experience. Not only do I have 5 years of advanced SQL knowledge, they never asked me a single SQL question during any of my 3 interviews. This was extremely frustrating news to say the least.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to overcome conflict to achieve a certain outcome.   Answer Question

Senior Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

i was scheduled for a telephone interview. The interviewer simply did not call me. Then again it was resechuled at another day. Again call me half an hour late, and told me that it will be 10 minute process. In that he asked my about JIRA tickets and other silly questions.

Interview Questions

• How do you use JIRA tciket process?
      which SDLC do you follow?
      what is object oriented programing?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Applied through career center at school. Received invitation for pre night dinner two weeks after. Two back to back. Interviews were nice. Most are behavioral questions. Heard back a week later.

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Richland, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (West Richland, WA) in April 2017.

Interview

Process took about six weeks with two different computer test and one phone call. I feel the company wasted my time. Manager should make determine if the person fits their needs before asking them to get the online test done.

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply for the position?   1 Answer

Consumer Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America in April 2017.

Interview

the first round was a 30 minute phone interview with the recruiter that covered mostly behavioral questions. the second round the next week was also over the phone but with consumer bankers. good experience overall.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time you changed someone's thought or action   Answer Question

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Bank of America (Houston, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

A manager at the firm submitted my resume. I was emailed to apply for a position by an HR rep. I called the rep to verify something on the email she sent and during the course of the conversation she said that my resume had already circulated the company and there were several managers interested. I applied for the position and took the test. I was then called for a phone interview by the same HR rep. I was told after the phone interview that I was moving on to the next interview and to expect a call no later than Monday (this was on a Thursday). We talked about what locations would be best for me based on location. I was told several managers were interested and lined up to interview. I never got a call so I emailed the HR rep. She said I was her number one priority but she wasn't able to get in touch with the hiring manger (notice it was one now). I waited another week and emailed again, and got the same response, that managers were interested but she hadn't been able to schedule with them. Each time she said she would get back with me and never once did. Very unprofessional for someone to promise another interview and go so far as to say I have many interested managers and then just go silent without any updates. It’s now been almost a month and nothing.

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, DE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (Newark, DE) in April 2017.

Interview

The whole process was simple from applying and taking the assessment to arriving to the interview on time. The people that I interviewed with were so very easy to speak with, you almost forget you are interviewing for employment.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you had to work as a team to reach a goal, as a team.   Answer Question

Wholesale Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (Dallas, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

I was contacted and scheduled for an interview within a week. After the interview (which I thought went really well). Took almost 6 weeks to be told that I didn't get the job despite being told they would get back quickly.