Bank of America Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 27, 2017
4,251 Interview Reviews

2.7

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Group interview at first and then recruiter sent me on one on one interviews with different branches. I met with 3 different branches who all seemed to like me but would not work with my school schedule. The only days I needed off were Tuesday and Thursdays but I was available the rest of the week. After three one on ones they stop contacting you.

Interview Questions

• They asked you for a time that you gave a good customer service experience   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Went pretty smoothly. Applied online and was given a phone interview two weeks after. This process took place during the holidays, so my superday was after news year. The superday was four interviews back to back and it was 30 min each.

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online as part of the Campus Program. Got an email to take an online assessment, which takes about 45 minutes. It was a lot of situational questions regarding customer interactions. You also have to know a little bit of finance information to answer some of the questions. Then got invited to do a phone interview with the recruiter. The recruiter explained the program to me, my leadership/work experience, and how I interact with others. With upcoming college graduates, they're looking for people who have that people experience and can learn finance quickly during the training process. After that, I was flown to the financial center location that I had preferenced, interviewed with two Market Sales Managers, then flew back home that same day. They asked about how I handle being under pressure, what my dream job/goals were, etc.

Global Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

30 minute phone interview -> final round two 30 minute phone interviews behavioral then technical
    Everyone in the process was nice and helpful. They were looking for someone with web development skills

Third Party Services Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Brief telephone interview for the 1st screening process. Basic behavioral questions asked, nothing too technical or company specific. Basically just asked questions to know what leadership experience you have, what extracurriculars you participate in and when are times you had to mentor someone. Good experience. Not sure what the outcome is yet.

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY).

Interview

Series of phone interviews w writing sample request. There were 5-6 separate 30min to one hour interviews with senior staff. Questions were mixture of business and technical. Then there were some tests administered to gain better understanding of skills.

Interview Questions

• What are yor strengths and weaknesses?   1 Answer

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Applied online with an employee referral. This was followed by a phone screen which was about basic python questions, difference between a set and list etc. Was called on-site after 3 weeks in a hotel. 3 rounds of interviews, half an hour long each.

Interview Questions

• Basic recursion questions. How do you debug, what is a hash map collision and how do you avoid it.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY).

Interview

Met with an recruiter who set me up with their client. They called to give me the interview date. I Spoke with Ms. Santo, and another employee.

Interview Questions

• To go over my experience as an admin.   1 Answer

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fountain Valley, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Fountain Valley, CA).

Interview

The interview process was a 2 part process. First is a group interview with the district recruiter. She asks you basic questions, not to hard. If you pass that within a few days you receive confirmation of an interview with the branch manager. This was a little bit more relaxed, more of a meet and greet to see if they like you. Overall fairly easy.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY).

Interview

The online application was long, lots of questions and screens to go through. An HR representative is the middle-man between you and the hiring manager. Easy interview and quick turn-around for offer/response. Started shortly after accepting position and no issue with 2 weeks notice for previous job. They are very thorough with the background screening process because it's the banking industry. Provide honest responses and you'll be fine. Fair benefits offered within 30 days. Great place for expecting mothers and fathers for maternity/paternity leave.