Bank of America Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

904 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Global Banking & Markets: Wholesale Credit Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Chicago, IL).

Interview

First round was on campus. I did really well and got invited to the super day in Chicago. I worked really hard to prepare for the super day. There were 2 half hour interviews at the Super Day. In the first one, they grilled me on why I was interested in the position (asking it about 3 times in different ways). They seemed confused as to why an engineer would want this job. I thanked my interviewers and NONE of them responded. I asked the coordinator where to submit my receipts and she never responded... Never heard back about an offer. Pretty disappointing after investing so much time.

Interview Questions

• Free cash flow, how to figure out why profits have dropped, lots of brainteasers, why this position, how to protect against the increasing price of steel   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Went pretty smoothly. Applied online and was given a phone interview two weeks after. This process took place during the holidays, so my superday was after news year. The superday was four interviews back to back and it was 30 min each.

Global Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

30 minute phone interview -> final round two 30 minute phone interviews behavioral then technical
    Everyone in the process was nice and helpful. They were looking for someone with web development skills

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY).

Interview

Series of phone interviews w writing sample request. There were 5-6 separate 30min to one hour interviews with senior staff. Questions were mixture of business and technical. Then there were some tests administered to gain better understanding of skills.

Interview Questions

• What are yor strengths and weaknesses?   1 Answer

IT Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (Jacksonville, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

Slow process but easy interview. Did a phone interview easy questions. However, waited another two weeks for Manager to come from Norfolk, VA for in-person interview. Easy question but seems like they wanted to hire internally first! Waited 3 more weeks to finally log in online and seen I didn't get the job. No phone so don't wait around thinking you will get a phone call unless you get the job.

Interview Questions

• What's your leadership style. Tell me a time when? Typical interview questions.   Answer Question

Fraud Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY).

Interview

Received an email from HR, contacted me to schedule a review of the job description and expectations. The following week afterwards, scheduled an interview with hiring manager. The process was pretty quick.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time in which you had to deescalate a bad experience with a customer into a good experience.   Answer Question

Summer Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY).

Interview

Recruiters care about GPA a lot. They were nice to talk to, nonetheless. Will ask you to update your resume and book ea slot either for an on campus or a phone screen. First stage takes 30. Was not offered a second round (which will be on site).

Interview Questions

• Syntax for SQL. Commands for Linux/unix based machines. Java syntax and keywords. OOP concepts.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America in December 2016.

Interview

Was contacted by recruiter for a phone interview, very easy just a quick screening all behavioral. Then moved on to a two interviews back to back. All behavioral but more pointed questions overall.

Interview Questions

• What is your best achievement and what did you learn from it?   Answer Question

FIC and FX Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, KY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Bank of America (London, KY) in December 2016.

Interview

very thorough interview- went through my experience/ product knowledge/ front to back operational knowledge/ clients and portfolio knowledge/ coverage skills/ attention to details/ brokers reviews and presentations/ legal documentation/ credit reviews/ the process/ the stakeholders management/ regulatory and tax reporting

Interview Questions

• please explain your approach in managing difficult stakeholders?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

It was a phone interview. i applied as an intern for summer. The person was very friendly and jolly. It was a chill interview. No tech questions. Just behavioral. They mostly wanna know how you work as teams.