Bank of America Interview Questions | Glassdoor

4,839 Interview Reviews

2.7

Technical Help Desk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Concord, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bank of America (Concord, CA).

Interview

I was referred by a current employee, and honestly my experience of the interview process was pretty unprofessional for such a big bank. The guy I emailed back and forth with initially forgot to send me the directions to get to where we would meet. I had to follow-up to get that info. The interview itself was easy, two people asked me questions, one took notes - it was very conversational and all about my level of customer service experience and technical knowledge. Very surface level. I am more than qualified for the spot, and I felt pretty good leaving the interview. I was told I would be contacted a week later, the start date to be two weeks later. I followed up twice via email with the guy that initially contacted me for the interview...nothing. Two more weeks go by...nothing. I finally had to follow up with the person I know who referred me, and saw online that they would not be moving forward with me.

I expect to be told the status of my application - applicants should not be forced to wait in limbo. Very disappointed.

Interview Questions

• What would your current boss say about you? Tell us a specific time you resolved an issue and gave excellent customer care? Tell us about your current role?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

It was a very pleasant experience and generally not that hard. two rounds of interview. One round behavioral and the other round technical. Prepare about behavioral interview and you should be fine.

Interview Questions

Interview

Phone interview. Very professionally done. We had a great conversation. The interviewer took time to answer all of my questions and provided insight into their hiring process. I was moved through to the second round interview.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had a situation in which your financial advisor was holding back on a client? How would you handle this and what would you say to address the matter?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a difficult situation you faced and how you handled the situation.   1 Answer

Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Video Interview went on 15 minutes with three questions
    You get time and question to practice before you start the real interview.
    Answers can only be recorded once and will not allowed preview, straight to submission.

Interview Questions

• Talk me about a time when you are a team player   1 Answer

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

My first interview was on campus for a 30 minute behavioral interview. The lady was very friendly. I received an invitation to NYC to interview for the final round. The interviews were all behavioral (no technical).

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Contacted on Linked In. Talked to the recruiter and they wanted me to apply online and take tests to make sure I was a good fit for the position. Went thru the assessment and had to go to another position. It was a good interview

Interview Questions

• What was one time you had a challenge with a customer?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Most time they are did some role play. and ask some question." what is your plan in five years" " "why BOA" , They are very nice, when we had an interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Houston, TX) in November 2017.

Interview

It was a phone interview that lasted around 30 minutes. I applied online and was notified that I could sign up for a phone interview. It was a very laid back interview. Many of the questions were personality questions with a few of the traditional interview questions. The interviewer was very nice and there was very little stress.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you experienced conflict in a group?   Answer Question

Commodities Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Pre-recorded interview consisting of 5 questions. It is the first stage in the process. You get 30 seconds to read the question and think about the answer. Then, you have 3 minutes to respond.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time your group faced failure and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

The interview process happened in several steps. First, apply online, second take assessment, third phone interview, fourth in person interview, fifth phone call for roleplay (was not required for mine based on in person interview) , sixth receive phone call with job invitation and email employee offer.

Interview Questions

• What are you passionate about?   1 Answer