Bank of America Interview Questions | Glassdoor

4,242 Interview Reviews

2.7

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY).

Interview

The manager mostly asked me questions regarding behavior, cash handling experience, academic history, and purpose -- why Bank of America and not Wells Fargo.
    Additionally, the hiring manager wanted to know if I knew who the CEO of the bank was and what the vision of the bank was. Additionally, she wanted to know if I knew the bank values.

Interview Questions

• Please walk me through your resume.   1 Answer
    • Do you have any cash handling experience? If so, where did you gain your experience?   1 Answer
    • Please tell me about your academic history. What are you trying to become?   1 Answer
    • How would you respond to a client that may get angry over a new bank policy that requires extra verification?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work at Bank of America?   1 Answer

Developer Interview

Interview

The first interview was 30 min in school interview. Then after being select for 2nd interview, it was 2 phone interview 30 min each. Then they will call you after a week if you got the job or not.

Financial Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Houston, TX).

Interview

Interview was very simple, filled the app online on the website, passed assessment and received the call for interview the next day. Then I did a brief phone interview and was scheduled for interview the next day.
    Interview was very straight forward, simple questions, just make sure you dress right and be honest with the interviewer.

Fraud Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY).

Interview

Received an email from HR, contacted me to schedule a review of the job description and expectations. The following week afterwards, scheduled an interview with hiring manager. The process was pretty quick.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time in which you had to deescalate a bad experience with a customer into a good experience.   Answer Question

Financial Solutions Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bank of America (Rockville, MD).

Interview

Mine was a complete joke. The Main manager that was suppose to interview me had to cancel so he sent his incompetent middle manager to interview me. A large portion of the interview was me listening to how his family had money and how awesome he was, most unprofessional interview I have ever had. I knew the position was pretty much mine because of my qualifications but I would have expected to at least go through the motions of a professional interview.

Interview Questions

• A real original question: Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied and was called the same day. Had an interview and got offered the day after. The interview itself was ritual questions that applied to every vank. Very short interview but very good.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Plano, TX).

Interview

Was a bit of a lengthy process. I started the process in October 2010 and started in January 2011. First and foremost you'll get some online testing to complete after applying. If that goes well you will get a phone interview. Once passing that there will be another online test and another phone interview. From there you move to an in person interview with two floor managers. If offered a position you are required to complete a background check prior to your first day of training.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult customer.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frisco, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bank of America (Frisco, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter, I showed up to an interview, the person interviewing me said something discriminatory about poor hispanics, and the interview ended and I was escorted out of the building.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time in which a customer said something offensive to you and how you responded.   1 Answer

Customer Relationship Manager Interview

Interview

It was a very long process. First interview was a phone interview with the recruiter, second interview was with a manager at their HQ and the third interview was with a branch manager. After the second interview, which went well. The recruiter was supposed to set up the third interview before he leaves for vacation but that didn't happened.

Summer Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY).

Interview

Recruiters care about GPA a lot. They were nice to talk to, nonetheless. Will ask you to update your resume and book ea slot either for an on campus or a phone screen. First stage takes 30. Was not offered a second round (which will be on site).

Interview Questions

• Syntax for SQL. Commands for Linux/unix based machines. Java syntax and keywords. OOP concepts.   Answer Question