Bank of America Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

1,335 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

MLO-Senior Loan Services Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Bank of America (Chandler, AZ) in February 2017.

Interview

I have being previously for the same position and would like to be contact for a second interview. I would love to work in this department since know the job functions.

Interview Questions

• Why would I want to work in this department.   1 Answer

Global Banking & Markets: Wholesale Credit Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Chicago, IL).

Interview

First round was on campus. I did really well and got invited to the super day in Chicago. I worked really hard to prepare for the super day. There were 2 half hour interviews at the Super Day. In the first one, they grilled me on why I was interested in the position (asking it about 3 times in different ways). They seemed confused as to why an engineer would want this job. I thanked my interviewers and NONE of them responded. I asked the coordinator where to submit my receipts and she never responded... Never heard back about an offer. Pretty disappointing after investing so much time.

Interview Questions

• Free cash flow, how to figure out why profits have dropped, lots of brainteasers, why this position, how to protect against the increasing price of steel   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Group interview at first and then recruiter sent me on one on one interviews with different branches. I met with 3 different branches who all seemed to like me but would not work with my school schedule. The only days I needed off were Tuesday and Thursdays but I was available the rest of the week. After three one on ones they stop contacting you.

Interview Questions

• They asked you for a time that you gave a good customer service experience   Answer Question

Global Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

30 minute phone interview -> final round two 30 minute phone interviews behavioral then technical
    Everyone in the process was nice and helpful. They were looking for someone with web development skills

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY).

Interview

Met with an recruiter who set me up with their client. They called to give me the interview date. I Spoke with Ms. Santo, and another employee.

Interview Questions

• To go over my experience as an admin.   1 Answer

Global MarketingProgram Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chapel Hill, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Chapel Hill, NC) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied for the position on a campus career website and Bank of America representatives came to my university for on-campus interviews a few weeks later. The interview process lasted an hour, with two separate 30-minute interviews. It was a very laid-back, comfortable environment.

Interview Questions

• Explain to me a time when you were put in a difficult ethical situation.   Answer Question

IT Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (Jacksonville, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

Slow process but easy interview. Did a phone interview easy questions. However, waited another two weeks for Manager to come from Norfolk, VA for in-person interview. Easy question but seems like they wanted to hire internally first! Waited 3 more weeks to finally log in online and seen I didn't get the job. No phone so don't wait around thinking you will get a phone call unless you get the job.

Interview Questions

• What's your leadership style. Tell me a time when? Typical interview questions.   Answer Question

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY).

Interview

It was a group interview. Sat down with the other candidates and had questions centered around ourselves, our sales experience, and how we deal with upset clients in our prior jobs.

Interview Questions

• How did you deal with unsatisfied clients in your previous job(s)?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frisco, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bank of America (Frisco, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter, I showed up to an interview, the person interviewing me said something discriminatory about poor hispanics, and the interview ended and I was escorted out of the building.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time in which a customer said something offensive to you and how you responded.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brea, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Brea, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

A waste of time, gas and energy. Showed up an hour early and still had to wait another 45 minutes after my scheduled interview time before I was even acknowledged.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for bank of America   1 Answer