Bank of America Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 11, 2017
4,785 Interview Reviews

2.7

Auditor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

The interview was pretty simple. Short conversation with recruiter and interview with one manager. Overall it was a good experience and would recommend this bank to friends. Make sure to dress nice and research the position applying for.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work in this department and what makes me more qualified over other people.   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Met recruiters at the career fair. Received interview invitation the next day. The interview was very chill, mostly consisted of behavioral questions. The interviewer was very nice. Having connections with the firm definitely helps.

Intern Interview

Interview

1 hour behavioral interview on campus. Mostly basic behavioral questions about teamwork, and also basic coding questions. Also some questions about how a bank works and somewhat about stocks which was weird because I applied for a comp sci internship.

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY).

Interview

Had one round of phone interview and was asked to come for on-site interview. Had one round of answering programming questions on paper and 5 rounds with hiring managers from different teams.

Interview Questions

• Factory pattern
      Fibonacci. Time complexity. How DP can be used?
      Towers of Hanoi
      Sorting
      Asked about resume   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Interview

There were lots of questions behavioral about times working in teams, things I struggled with, my achievements, time I solved a conflict etc. Present situations you have to respond to. no technical questions

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you were given unclear directions, and what did you do?   Answer Question

Business Support Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calabasas, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Calabasas, CA).

Interview

The interview process was extremely easy and personable. I was given a phone interview with the hiring manager and answered each question to the best of my ability. One week afer the phone interview I was contacted by my Recruiter requested availability on a face to face interview. I attended the face to face several days after and was offered a position two weeks after.

Interview Questions

• Are you proficient in creating pivot tables?   1 Answer

Summer Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online through the Bank of America website. A few days later, I went to a career fair and got an interview time slot. The interview lasted about 30 minutes and was mostly behavioral but a little technical. After that, I got called for an interview in New York where I had two interviews, half behavioral and half technical. A few days after, I was called with an offer which I accepted.

Interview Questions

• You have 8 marbles. 7 are same weight, 1 is heavier. With a balance scale, tell me how you would find the heavy marble in the least amount of steps.   Answer Question

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

group interviews try to intimidate you. but dont let it phaze you bro. just do you dont trip chocalate chip. make sure you dont spell anything right, so you show your peronality and stand out. GG BRO GLHF 54321... too effn easy.
    The managers don't know how to work as a team.

Interview Questions

• tell me little bit about you   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Really simple interview. Manager acted more personable and nice than she actually ended up being. Typical star question format. There was only one interview. After the interview I was told I would hear back soon, and I did.

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Orlando, FL) in October 2017.

Interview

Technical. Asked coding questions. It was a GHC interview so it was very quick. The interviewer was really nice and she really let me code without interruptions. It took about a week and a half after the interview for them to respond to me with an offer.