Bank of America Investment Banking Summer Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bank of America Investment Banking Summer Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Bank of America

Investment Banking Summer Analyst Interview

Interview

Network a bunch, received a hirevue contained 5 standardized behavior questions, then was invited to NY office for an on-site Superday. The location is different from their office building though - four rounds of half-an-hour interviews and the interviewers are VPs to senior MDs. Generally good experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America

Investment Banking Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

The hireview interview process was daunting at first but after practising I found it manageable. It's important not to get into your head or let the time limits stress you out.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time that you had to make a decision based on very little or no information.   1 Answer

Investment Banking Summer Analyst Interview

Interview

It is a hirevue with 5 questions and you need to answer within 3 minutes for each question.
    Also everyone can get the chance to do the hirevue, that means you should be prepared when you submit your application in case of losing the importance chance in the process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY) in July 2019.

Interview

Did a HireVue video interview. I was not selected to go further in the process, but I had friends who did both phone screens and superdays with the firm. Very typical bulge bracket recruiting process

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY) in July 2019.

Interview

Submit application, received a hirevue which consisted of 4 questions all behavioral and BAML specific questions, entire process about one to two weeks, network with school alumni is important to get your application through

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY) in October 2018.

Interview

Applied online and was given an email for an in-person super day. Arrived and spoke to 3-4 rounds of Associates, MDs and Vice Presidents. Was notified about my status by the end of the day.

Interview Questions

• Q: Walk me through a DCF.
      Q: List types of company valuations from highest to lowest.
      Q: Why are you interested in Investment Banking?   Answer Question

Investment Banking Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Very professional and kind. 2 behaviorals and 1 technical. People seemed to want to know more about you. Each interviewer had a different style, but the interviews turned into somewhat of a conversation.

Investment Banking Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

took 2 weeks did the hirevue then superday. Mostly behavior with a few technical. Heard back within a week about the superday. HR was super responsive. Hotel and air paid for

Investment Banking Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

2 Rounds, phone screen then super day. A "superday" is usually used in reference to final round interviews for an incoming analyst class at an investment bank. The day usually entails anywhere from 5-20 interviews for multiple hours. Mine was 3 interviews 30 mins each

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

I interviewed in the NYC office. Travel/hotel all paid for. Smooth process however late notice of invitation to super day. MD talked down and was not easy to speak with.