Bank of America Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 9, 2017

2.6

Proof Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Bank of America (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

More of a personality and if I was able to perform the duties of the job within a specified timeframe. Also, wanted to know if I was willing to work longer hours if needed (overtime) and asked if I was open to other jobs within the facility.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work overtime?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Starts off with a phone interview. Then you get 2 in person interviews depending on what branch and district you will be placed. The over the phone interview is more of a formality than anything else.

Interview Questions

• Name a situation where a customer was irate and how to you resolve the situation.   Answer Question

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

She was very nice and welcoming and the interview was pretty short and then mostly HR manager answering my questions regarding BofA. Very basic questions which were mentioned on the website. Make sure you know well about the company and why this position.

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

i get the job information from campus presentation, and apply online through the bank website and fill out assessment which takes 45 minutes in terms of soft skills and professional skills, and get phone interview for 30 minutes asking behaviors questions about your working experience. so be prepared to familiar your resume.

Interview Questions

• how do you persuade a customer to buy your product?   Answer Question
    • how do you complete a sale goals when you are under sales pressure.   Answer Question

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bank of America (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Submitted through my college's job portal site. I received a confirmation for an on-campus interview which I accepted. I was the last of 10 people to be interviewed for the position. I went into a small room with two analysts and they asked me why I wanted to work at Bank of America, specifically in lending.

Interview Questions

• Has there been a time in college where you had to manage your time very effectively?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

First it was a phone interview which was a little rushed and didn't seem like the person interviewing me cared too much about me as a person until perhaps the in-person interview. They just went on to say oh I think the branch manager would like you and doesn't go on too much about how I am as a person or if I was a good fit but more rather they needed another machine to fill the empty slot soon.

FA Client Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

The process was fairly easy. I had a brief phone screen with a recruiter, then she proceeded to setting me up with a manager for an in person interview. After a few days, I had 1 interview with the Financial Manager, and two weeks later was presented with an offer. However, the background check took a month which was much longer than I expected.

Interview Questions

• They ask you the basic interview questions that everyone asks. Luckily, my interview was more of a conversation rather than the boring and repetitive interview questions that we all prepare to be asked.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bank of America (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

Submitted my application then got call to make reservation for phone interview. Basically just walked through my resume, all of my jobs, my experience, what i did in that position and why i leave....eventually I failed it cos my cashier experience not reaching 6 months enough (mine was 5 months, leave because of personal reasons). She told me when i have this long experience then apply again.

Interview Questions

• - how do you know about this opportunity?
      - tell me about what you think is a teller?
      - tell me about your jobs, what you do, some experience, why you leave.....go through all my previous jobs
      Answer Question

Emerging Women Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

The application was comprised of an online submission of a resume and a personal statement. After that preliminary round, there was a secondary round which was constituted of the phone interview. The phone interview lasted about 15 minutes.

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

He basically asked me to read to him my resume and asked me a couple questions regarding cash handling . He also gave me a scenario and asked me how I would handle the sitiation.