Bank of America Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

2.7

253 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carson, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Carson, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

First I applied online, a day later I received an email that prompt me take an assessment. I thought that I didn’t pass the assessment because it took 2+weeks to get back to me (via email). I was contacted by a recruiter and set up an in-person interview.

Business Support Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calabasas, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Calabasas, CA).

Interview

The interview process was extremely easy and personable. I was given a phone interview with the hiring manager and answered each question to the best of my ability. One week afer the phone interview I was contacted by my Recruiter requested availability on a face to face interview. I attended the face to face several days after and was offered a position two weeks after.

Interview Questions

• Are you proficient in creating pivot tables?   1 Answer

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

group interviews try to intimidate you. but dont let it phaze you bro. just do you dont trip chocalate chip. make sure you dont spell anything right, so you show your peronality and stand out. GG BRO GLHF 54321... too effn easy.
    The managers don't know how to work as a team.

Interview Questions

• tell me little bit about you   1 Answer

Investment Banking Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bank of America (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

I recruited on campus for the summer analyst position. I got a first round interview which was an online video interview. I didn't get a superday. The office filled their spots early.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to go above and beyond to overcome a challenge.   Answer Question

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Pasadena, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

Sent my resume online and waited a month for a reply from HR and finally set up a person interview in with the branch manager. However, instead of the branch manager I got the assistant branch manager and just went down the list of my resume. Fairly straight forward and now waiting for a call back.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brea, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (Brea, CA).

Interview

The interview was very easy. I met with two young ladies that were very pleasant and easy to speak too. They asked to give them examples of my past work experience. After the interview, I was told someone would contact me in a couple days. It actually took about a week with the offer.

Interview Questions

• Give us an example of a time that you had to deal with a difficult customer ? And how did it affect the rest of your day ?   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arcadia, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (Arcadia, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

At first a recruiter called to discuss about the position and salary with me. He asked when will be my availability to come in for a face-to-face interview with the branch manager. I took the opportunity and was scheduled to do it the next day. I came in 15 mins ealier to give a great impression. The interview was easy as long as you prepared for it. Also, it was very chill and I got to laugh with both of the interviewers. They asked about my schedule and If I am also willing to work on the weekends. I am now just waiting for them to give me a call to see if I got the job.

PS: Always answer all the questions with positivity. no matter how much you hated your previous jobs, just always stay positive with your answers.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and why you want to join banking?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about the time you handled a difficult customer, and what was the outcome?   1 Answer
    • How is your cash handling experience?   1 Answer
    • Leadership   1 Answer
    • When you tried offering a customer a card and she said no, how'd you handle it?   1 Answer

Financial Analyst II (Contractor) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Bank of America (Pasadena, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

The temp agency (Randstad) called me a month before I started to let me know that the position was available. It was a Randstad location in another state. Either way, they let me know what the position was. I had a phone interview with 2 people from the agency over the phone within that first week. When I got passed the agency, I met with one of the mangers at the Pasadena office. The interview was really informative. I was told what there expectations were. I was asked questions from a list about pass job experience. So I told him about myself, and he moved on from the paper and just asked me more questions to see what it was I'd done in the past. After that, he pretty much had just told me that I had the job. I asked him questions about BOA, and the interview was pretty much done after that.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to deal with an angry customer, and how you handled it.   1 Answer

Client Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

Submit resume online and several days later I received an email inviting me to complete an online test. The test is not difficult but took over an hour. During the interview: routine questions. Be sure to dress professionally. Very nice HR and manager

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Bank of America (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

easy stuff but i came recommended so i didn't even really interview to be honest i just showed up and i practically had the job in my hands and just showed up chit chat about how i knew the manager and what experiences i had it was pretty exclusive stuff

Interview Questions

• what was the worst experience with a customer   1 Answer