Bank of America Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

Updated May 25, 2017

2.7

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Starts off with a phone interview. Then you get 2 in person interviews depending on what branch and district you will be placed. The over the phone interview is more of a formality than anything else.

Interview Questions

• Name a situation where a customer was irate and how to you resolve the situation.   Answer Question

Global Technology Freshman Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Claremont, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bank of America (Claremont, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied for the program online. After a couple of weeks, they sent me a list of dates, and I had to choose from the dates for which worked for me. It was only a set of 2 behavioral interviews. They did ask some technical questions about past internships but it wasn't a technical interview at all.

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

She was very nice and welcoming and the interview was pretty short and then mostly HR manager answering my questions regarding BofA. Very basic questions which were mentioned on the website. Make sure you know well about the company and why this position.

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fountain Valley, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Fountain Valley, CA).

Interview

The interview process was a 2 part process. First is a group interview with the district recruiter. She asks you basic questions, not to hard. If you pass that within a few days you receive confirmation of an interview with the branch manager. This was a little bit more relaxed, more of a meet and greet to see if they like you. Overall fairly easy.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brea, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Brea, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

A waste of time, gas and energy. Showed up an hour early and still had to wait another 45 minutes after my scheduled interview time before I was even acknowledged.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for bank of America   1 Answer

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

i get the job information from campus presentation, and apply online through the bank website and fill out assessment which takes 45 minutes in terms of soft skills and professional skills, and get phone interview for 30 minutes asking behaviors questions about your working experience. so be prepared to familiar your resume.

Interview Questions

• how do you persuade a customer to buy your product?   Answer Question
    • how do you complete a sale goals when you are under sales pressure.   Answer Question

Financial Center Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Long Beach, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

45 minute interview on behavior and specific situations and how you would handle it. Questions about current performance and how to impact. What behaviors are in place to fix issues.

Interview Questions

• Compared to similar situations and how to handle the different associate requests.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Brea, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bank of America (Brea, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

It was one of the easiest job interviews I have ever had. Took about 15 minutes. Very basic, straight forward questions. For example: did you find the place alright, do you have call center experience, can you handle a high call volume, ect... If you can tie your show laces, you can work for Bank of America.

Interview Questions

• What do you like about customer service?   1 Answer

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bank of America (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Submitted through my college's job portal site. I received a confirmation for an on-campus interview which I accepted. I was the last of 10 people to be interviewed for the position. I went into a small room with two analysts and they asked me why I wanted to work at Bank of America, specifically in lending.

Interview Questions

• Has there been a time in college where you had to manage your time very effectively?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Brea, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bank of America (Brea, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

After submitting a resume and meeting requirements i was given an assessment test online that was about 45 minutes long, i was emailed my results that i passed, then i was offered a phone interview, and then offered an in-person interview at the location, last step was background check and fingerprinting.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you did something completely new during the length of your previous employment?   2 Answers