Bank of America Merchant Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 12, 2017

2.5

Merchant Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Bedford, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Bank of America Merchant Services (New Bedford, MA).

Interview

Very straight forward. Recruiter phone interview, personality test, interview with Senior management. They asked a few onion questions, otherwise it was "tell me about you" type stuff. The interviewers were pleasant and relatively easy to make small talk with.

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bank of America Merchant Services (Richmond, VA).

Interview

applied online, took assessment of online, had a phone interview and 2 face to face interviews. was emailed after the 3rd interview that I got the job. started within 2 weeks of the offer.

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America Merchant Services (Atlanta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

Please write at least 30 words on Hiring and Interview processSimple, direct to the point. The recruiters are very nice and they try to do their best to go as fast as possible. Awesome team!

Interview Questions

• regular questions. Nothing trick   1 Answer

Risk Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America Merchant Services (Atlanta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

Five interviews and the trail went cold. Recruiter never followed back up and wouldn't return call. Received really good vibes from interviewers so i habe no idea what went wrong. Left me hanging. Good practice though!

Assistant Vice President Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America Merchant Services (Charlotte, NC) in December 2016.

Interview

Three steps, phone with recruiter, manager, face to face. Fairly rudimentary process. Everything handled through recruiter. Very standard basic questions for typical sales job. The role was made out to be a consultant but it is really just a sales job focused on goals.

Vice President, Finance Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bank of America Merchant Services.

Interview

Very long process. Had eight interviews. There were two individuals I met with on multiple occasions. Had face to face, phone and virtual interviews. Had phone interview with boss but was rather insistent on having a virtual interview. Not quite sure how seeing me should finalize the decision.

Interview Questions

• What is your management style? How would your team describe your style?   1 Answer
    • Name three of your strengths   1 Answer
    • Everybody has weaknesses, whether they recognize them or want to admit. In your opinions what would be your weaknesses and what have you do to improve them   1 Answer

Contact Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coral Springs, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bank of America Merchant Services (Coral Springs, FL) in September 2016.

Interview

Went through 3 stages of interviews to see of they would hire you spoke to 3 different levels of management never the actual manager of department. The most difficult part of the interview was the waiting to see if you passed the one managers questions and are able to continue with the next interview and all of them have the same questions just all in different wording.

Interview Questions

• Questions where fairly basic like what made you chose to work for us? Also if you say yourself growing with the company?   Answer Question

Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bank of America Merchant Services (Sacramento, CA).

Interview

It was a very easy interview process it didn't take very long after hiring I was able to get right in and pass all the background. I did my interview over the phone first and after that I had a Skype interview

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America Merchant Services.

Interview

Applied for many positions stating not qualified for but i was in the process of acquiring a written offer, go figure???1 phone interview to check to see if i was interested then a 2nd phone interview for about 10-15 minutes vague questions. 3rd interview was a face to face then about a 2 week process endured first a notification i was chosen a week later then received offer letter in week 2. So all in all 4 weeks, then a gap of another 4 weeks to start.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time and how you handle an irate customer, how did you handle it? What would you do if you and a teammate had a collusion on a lead/client, what steps would you take to resolve the conflict?   Answer Question

Communications Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bank of America Merchant Services (Charlotte, NC) in March 2016.

Interview

The offices were right near uptown, so a really great location. It was definitely a corporate experience. I met individually with the HR manager, a consultant and the hiring manager. All nice, however I felt like they were only concerned with filling the position and not really about personal fit within the company or personal development. I'm sure a great group of people, but overall, neutral about the experience.