Bank of America Interview Questions in Miami-Fort Lauderdale, FL | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 28, 2017

2.9

Global Wealth Investment Client Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Bank of America (Miami, FL).

Interview

Met with team, consisting of Managing Director, VP, AVP, and portfolio analyst. Was interviewed in both English and Spanish, given that I was to support the team which serviced Global Wealth Latin American clients.

Later met with Operations Manager. After review and background checks, approval from Human Resources, and agreement with team which I was to support, was provided with package offer.

Negotiations limited given this was an entry level position to assist an established team and my background while extensive was a first step in this market segment.

Questions centered on general awareness of financial management, client service needs and how I would address them, and understanding of current events in the specific countries and regions to be serviced for clients.

Interview Questions

• Describe general understanding of "Know Your Client" as it relates to current laws in US for International & LatAm clients.   1 Answer

Financial Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Florida, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (South Florida, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

I interviewed for the FSA role, the interviewer was a young arrogant kid. He must have been 21-24 years old. The office building/bank building was miserable looking inside, the employees offices had no personal connections no pictures just cold empty rooms with desks and computers. Very miserable place to work based on the interactions in that office for the interview. You get a small base salary that is contingent on you meeting unreasonable goals, you don't own your book of business and you will be micromanaged.. not for me or anyone who has experience in finance.

Interview Questions

• I am a million dollar potential client, Pitch me our services and how you would sell me?   1 Answer

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coral Gables, FL

Interview

Initially had a phone interview which was not too difficult, then had an in person interview with the manager of the Bank at the location. They asked situational questions that are somewhat difficult to answer without preparing. They really concentrate on customer service and how you handle customers.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had an unruly customer and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miramar, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Miramar, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

You take an online assessment. Then an initial phone interview from a recruiter. If successful you invited for a one on one interview with the regional sales manager. Process took about 1 month.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Bank of America (Miami, FL) in March 2016.

Interview

Extremely long; several interviews along with Spanish competency. Interviews were both in person and over the phone. I was unofficially offered the position and all off the sudden, silence. Everyone stopped answering emails and phone calls. Never got a rejection letter either. Very unprofessional

Interview Questions

• Spanish assessment was a bit difficult when it came to industry terms.   1 Answer

Fraud Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Miami, FL) in February 2016.

Interview

the job location was in Phoenix, Arizona. It took about 3 weeks though out the whole process.
    The interview was rescheduled 3 times. I kept highlighting that I'm currently out of the US to make sure there is no misunderstanding even though it's clearly mentioned in my resume. First 2 times I had to wait for more than 2 hours for their call, in both times they apologized only after I contacted them to ask if we still going to have this interview. Eventually (after 2 cancelled interviews and about 10 emails) they informed me (very politely) that the interviewer has no international package and I should be the one to call, of course I accepted without hesitation. (was a bit annoyed)
    Finally when I called the interviewer who was very polite TBH, he sounded like he was in a hurry, only asked the very basic questions and promised to get back to me before the end of the week, it only lasted for 12 minutes or so!!!
    Not surprisingly I haven't heard from them, they weren't even bothered to send an email to tell me I wasn't selected. the overall experience was utterly disappointing.

Interview Questions

• Tell me an example of when you had to handle a very angry customer over the phone?
      Describe your typical day at work?
      Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (West Palm Beach, FL) in December 2015.

Interview

I applied online months ago. I had a phone interview with a corp. recruiter. She asked me a few basic questions about my experience and availability and then gave me pointers on what to expect and what to wear to the interview. It seems to be a process although I had a great interview experience.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you had to use outside resources to help a customer?   Answer Question
    • Explain a time when you had very long wait times and a customer was upset about it. What other options could we provide them? (ROLE PLAY)   Answer Question

Wholesale Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bank of America (Miami, FL) in October 2015.

Interview

Easy. It was just a general get to know you and how well you understand the position you are applying for. They explain the role to you. They make sure you want to do a career in finance. For example I just said i would like learning about all the companies or institutions they provide credit to.

Small Business Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Bank of America (Miami, FL) in September 2015.

Interview

Asked about the pervious experience and how would that relate to current job. They asked to role play as if you had gone to see s customer they want to see the skills that you posses to be able to advice client on business needs and further there relationship with the bank.

Interview Questions

• Asked about the pervious experience and how would that relate to current job.   1 Answer

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pembroke Pines, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Pembroke Pines, FL) in August 2015.

Interview

You interview with 4 to 5 people. there are 2 phone interviews and 2 one on one with market managers and other branch managers. The questions were tough and they would have you roll play different situations and how to resolve them.

Interview Questions

• They make you do a lot of roll play. Sinarios   1 Answer

Negotiation

they offered an amount and i accepted