Bank of America Interview Questions in Minneapolis, MN | Glassdoor

2.0

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Minneapolis, MN) in January 2013.

Interview

I went in and it was cool. They asked me everything and I answered everything correctly. It was a good time for all. I saw Santa in the hiring managers face. She was only ok looking. But I get it. It's corporate America.

Private Wealth Management Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bank of America (Minneapolis, MN) in February 2012.

Interview

Very easy to get a PWM interview and internship at a large bank. All fit questions, almost all of the interview was me asking him questions about his job. Have a few questions ready.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to intern at ML?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation, unpaid internship.

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Minneapolis, MN) in August 2010.

Interview

First you have to do a panel interview with area market managers. Second they set up another interview with banking center manager and assistant managers. At the banking center level they will ask you behavioral questions and also questions based on your resume. finally they call you with an offer and you accept. There is a 3 month training period in which you train in training location facility.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation.