Bank of America Mortgage Loan Officer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bank of America Mortgage Loan Officer Interview Questions

Interviews at Bank of America

2.2

Mortgage Loan Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

I applied online and got a call about a month later. They can be slow.

Interview Questions

• All questions were really straight forward, specially if you are in the industry.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. I asked for a certain amount and they declined and said: our maximum is X. I am sure all positions are different though.

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bank of America (San Diego, CA) in August 2010.

Interview

I was hired by someone I had worked with in the past. I forwarded my resume, had a brief interview and was offered a position. The position had to be approved by upper management which did take a couple of months. However, once I received an offer letter and accepted, everything went quickly.

Negotiation

Just got the standard offer letter - take it or leave it.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Dallas, TX) in June 2010.

Interview

Pretty Easy.......initial conversation with HR, two face to face interviews with two different managers. Standard questions in each and nothing unusual in either interview. Both asked comparable questions, most likely they compared answers so as long as you explained your history and background and why they should hire you for the position you would most likely pass each one.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

With HR over the phone not in person, a little room to negotiate income but not much.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Washington, DC) in October 2013.

Interview

They do a background check and many interviews.. they look for candidates with experience and a book of purchase business. They wont hire people with no experience and without a establish book of business.

Negotiation

Everything is based on current book of business.. so if you have realtors and can prove you close a lot of purchases you can get better offer

Mortgage Loan Officer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

First I was contacted by a recruiter, once she screen me and saw I was a great fit, she referred my resume to the manager. My interview was setup through my recruiter, once I had the interview I found out I had the job. The process was very smooth and easy.

Interview Questions

• Trying to maintain the loans pipeline, and making sure you meet the guidelines required by boa.   Answer Question

Negotiation

After the recruiter reached back out to me after the interview, she asked me how it went and how I felt about the job was for me. After I stated the job was for me, she offered me the job and sent me a offer letter.

Mortgage Loan Officer Interview

Interview

online, called in meet with 2 managers....interview questions formatted for mgmnt

Interview Questions

• questions pertaining to mortgages   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Bank of America (Boston, MA) in September 2013.

Interview

The on boarding and hiring was relatively painless. The hr department was on top of things.

It was low then I countered and I accepted

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Bank of America (Chandler, AZ) in February 2013.

Interview

I had 1 phone interview about 30min, then 2 face to face interviews about 30 minutes each.

Anonymous Employee in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Hillsboro, OR) in January 2009.

Interview

Applied online. They called back and scheduled interview. Went. And interviewed with 3 managers at once. After that it takes about a week or 2 for them to contact you back. Normally by email to elt you know if you got the job

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Base pay is about 30k a yr. not really any negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Lancaster, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Lancaster, CA) in June 2009.

Interview

Explain your previous experience and how it is applicable to the role your would like to fill. Discuss your goals in the position your seeking and what you expect of the position.

Negotiation

Pay, do not leave it to the recruiter to be fair they will low ball you. Always say what you want, I knew someone who got 10$ and hour for a job that was for 12-15.