Bank of America Mortgage Servicing Team Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bank of America Mortgage Servicing Team Manager Interview Questions

3.1

Anonymous Employee in Westlake Village, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bank of America (Westlake Village, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

It was wonderful to interview with a great management staff. The process was relaxing and easy due to the management team I already knew them from previous working with them as colleagues. The overall experience was wonderful and provided me a good insight on the company's overall direction on success goals.

Interview Questions

• What can I bring to the table to ensure continue success to the company   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America

Mortgage Servicing Team Manager Interview

Interview

Normal behavioral interview questions. Not a diffucult interview based on the manager level. Explain how you would coach a low performing agent and what and how you multi task.

Mortgage Servicing Team Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Bank of America in August 2014.

Interview

Interview and hiring process was easier as I was already and internal candidate. I met with the Regional Manager via phone and he stated he did have others interested and needed to have them go thru the process as well. Being the Assistant in the branch, I was ideally the next candidate in line.

Interview Questions

• How do you think you're team will react once you are their manager after being their peer for many years?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very little negotiation.

Mortgage Servicing Team Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

It's very difficult to land an interview with Bank of America. Best possible way to even get contacted by a recruiter is if you are referred by an internal employee.
    Interview process is pretty standard with behavioral questions. The hiring manager will go through a book of questions asking for specific examples of times you succeeded in the past or how you've overcome an obstacle.
    It is a very long process.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Fort Worth, TX) in June 2011.

Interview

Went through three sets of interviews. All of the interviews consisted of general questions. The process was straight forward and did not take much time. The background check is what took the longest out of all the process.

Interview Questions

• What was my experience with real estate?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Norfolk, VA) in April 2011.

Interview

Online application, call from Recruiter in 1-2 days to review resume, passed minimum criteria and advised of interview with panel-2 in person, All questions were 2-3 part situation questions, received call following day of panel interview advising of pass to senior leader interview within a week, passed interview and started within a month.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which you persevered through particularly stressful, unclear or novel circumstances. What was the situation? What made the circumstance so stressful? How did you respond to the situation? What actions did you take to persevere? What obstacles did you encounter, and how did you deal with these obstacles? What was the end result?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Dallas, TX) in December 2010.

Interview

Must interview with a recruitor, mostly done by an external company. Once pasted through the recruitor, a face to face interview is completed. The face to face interview process seems very intemidating, the question are the type of questions that everyone hates to be asked.

Interview Questions

• Advise on a time you have to have a difficult discussion with someone you worked with. What was the out come.   Answer Question
    • Advise on a time you had to couch someone to perform their job better? How did they respond?   Answer Question

Negotiation

When trying to negotiate with the recruitors is very difficult. They alway offer you the minimum they can. If you counter they tell you there is no room to play. If you say that you would like more time to consider, they will come back the next day with around 1%-2% more.

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (Plano, TX) in March 2010.

Interview

The interview process is very detailed and lengthy. It makes you want to stay once you have a job simply because the process was very tiring. My interview was great, clear concise as to what is expected. Promises made to entry level employees only apply to those who gain favor with management.

Interview Questions

• What is the riskiest thing you have had to do in your line of work.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Non-negotiable, I tried to negotiate and they took the offer off of the table. Luckily they gave it back to me at the original offer.